Author Topic: Best Video Yet On Sept. 11th, Exposing The Lies  (Read 534 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Best Video Yet On Sept. 11th, Exposing The Lies
« on: May 16, 2006, 05:20:22 AM »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Best Video Yet On Sept. 11th, Exposing The Lies
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »
Where were you a few months back?

Let's be realistic here for a second. You're telling that the government who went to all that trouble to cover up the attack couldn't keep this video from reaching the net? I highly doubt that. Now I'm not sure what really happened on 9/11 but I'm willing to bet it didn't go down like the video said.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 08:23:50 AM »

Let's be realistic here for a second. You're telling that the government who went to all that trouble to cover up the attack couldn't keep this video from reaching the net? I highly doubt that. Now I'm not sure what really happened on 9/11 but I'm willing to bet it didn't go down like the video said.

The internet is a warzone man. You can do all kinds of illegal shit and noone will do anything. You think you can't upload a video? If they hustle to keep that off the net, it will only make everything MORE suspicious. Plus, while "going through all that trouble to cover up the attack" they obviously did a whack job in the first place. Which is part of why that video exists.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:48:22 AM »

does the government need to stop this video if noone believes it anyway?  what if the government started going after people that advanced these theories (killing them).  then you would listen.  mainstream media never advances these theories now.  noone listens to conspiracy theories.  thus, what need is there to stop the videos?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 10:02:21 AM »

does the government need to stop this video if noone believes it anyway?  what if the government started going after people that advanced these theories (killing them).  then you would listen.  mainstream media never advances these theories now.  noone listens to conspiracy theories.  thus, what need is there to stop the videos?
How can you say no one beilives it when clearly the thread starter does (I realize you didn't mean that literaly)? There is always people who are going to beilive shit like this. If the mainstream media reported every story about these theories they wouldn't have time to show us the weather. Plus there is no concreate evidence. But in the end you're right few people are going to beilive this. Why bother thinking about it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 10:12:02 AM »

How can you say no one beilives it when clearly the thread starter does (I realize you didn't mean that literaly)? There is always people who are going to beilive shit like this. If the mainstream media reported every story about these theories they wouldn't have time to show us the weather. Plus there is no concreate evidence. But in the end you're right few people are going to beilive this. Why bother thinking about it.

Okay Ted, why don't you watch the video, and refute one of the arguments that this video puts forth.

Allah knows best what happened on those days, I don't know.  I'm just evaluating the facts as they are presented, which is what everyone should be doing.  But instead, people insist on just believing the first line advanced from the White House as if the president never lies.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 10:17:43 AM »
Okay Ted, why don't you watch the video, and refute one of the arguments that this video puts forth.

Allah knows best what happened on those days, I don't know.  I'm just evaluating the facts as they are presented, which is what everyone should be doing.  But instead, people insist on just believing the first line advanced from the White House as if the president never lies.
LOL. I don't beilive anything the White House says anymore, so don't assume I do. If you want my true opinion it'll have to wait a minute because I'm hungery and going out for an early lunch. Peace.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 10:29:02 AM »
Questions for Shallow and Ted (since they seem to believe every statement advanced by the white house in regard to this presidency, as if Bush would never lie on this topic even though he's biult his whole presidency around it.)

Pentagon

1.  How come, there is no video footage of the plane hitting the pentagon, when the pentagon is one of the most heavily secured biuldings in the world?  

2.  Why did they get rid of the video footage they had of the event, why did they even make the Hotel across the street destroy their video footage of the event?

3.  How come the only taped footage they've released shows a camera angle from the back, which doesn't allow a view of the attack?

4.  The government says the plane bounced off the ground and then ran into the biulding, then how can the grass in front of the biulding be so clean?

5.  Where is the wreckage from the wings of the plane?

6.  How come so many eye-witnesses testified to a bomb going off in the biulding?

World Trade Biuldings

1.  How come so many people testified on record and in the news to a bomb going off in the biulding?

2.  How come the biuldings crumbled to the ground, when they were struck at the very top?

3.  How come they say the recording devices from the plane were all destroyed (even though they are biult to withstand anything) yet they were conveniently able to find a paper passport of one of the highjackers?

4.  How do you explain half the highjackers being actually being alive in places around the world like Morroco and Saudi, the government admits that it can't be sure of the identities of the highjackers, so how can they be sure Afganistan played a role in it?

5.  How come Usama says in a tape released to Al-Jazeera a few days after the attack that he had no role in it, but then supposedly a month letter he is confessing?

6.  How come Osama Bin Laden (who is left handed) is writing with his right hand in the confession tape?

7.  How come the guy who supposedly calls his mom from inside the plane, says his full name?  When is the last time you used your full name to introduce yourself to your mom?

REFUTE THOSE ARGUMENTS AND THEN WE WILL TALK.

...and keep in mind that's only a small percentage of the information put forth in this video.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 10:33:39 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Iz Active Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 10:34:12 AM »
didnt ted just tell you he doesnt believe anything the white house says?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 11:04:42 AM »
didnt ted just tell you he doesnt believe anything the white house says?
Yes I did.

LOL. I don't beilive anything the White House says anymore, so don't assume I do.
Simple 1+1 logic. Then again we are talking about Infinite here. He only "understand" something if it's in the Qur'an or against the United States.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 11:09:15 AM »
the video of the plane hitting the white house is being released today

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/16/pentagon.video/index.html

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 11:15:56 AM »
^ well they had enough time to do great jobs on editing the videos  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore