Author Topic: Chamillionaire Next Single  (Read 449 times)

suckaa free

Re: Chamillionaire Next Single
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 11:32:54 AM »
Great, I really like Chamillionare, hes like down south 50 Cent and this song is vintage 50.
now i really like the old 50, but his flow and song making abilities back then couldn´t fuck with Cham. and down south 50 Cent? if you´re talking about catchy hooks and shit then yes, but unlike 50(these days) Cham can actually rap his ass off.

Cham aint THAT good lyrically. For me Cham=50(when he aint making poppy track and spitting like on Mobbs new cd)

mang,  I dont know why but he reminds me of MC Ren of the old dayz.   i dont know what you are listning to but Cham is a beast on the mic, only a few is on his level, not including 50 cent.   ::)

Wtf. Cham is 50 Cent at top of his game. Cham is the shit dont get me wrong but saying hes way better than 50 is just wrong. Like I said check out any 50 guest apperance in the last 3 years(Em,Game,Mobb,Yayo) and you will see he has the best verses on the whole album so Cham=50 (when he aint making trl songs).

And I find it really funny that nobody is dissing Cham for singing. I love it but 50 gets so much hate for ithe same shit that its kinda funny. And dont give me one of those replys " Cham can actually sing and 50 cant" becuase we all know thats bullshit.

cham is not knocked for singing because he has been doing it for ever.  the reason why people hate on 50 is becasue he hated ja rule for singing, and then turns around and does it himself.  fuckin hypocrite(george bush).  and its true dogg, cham got the hooks down, he sing better than 50.   :-\

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 01:08:53 PM »
Great, I really like Chamillionare, hes like down south 50 Cent and this song is vintage 50.
now i really like the old 50, but his flow and song making abilities back then couldn´t fuck with Cham. and down south 50 Cent? if you´re talking about catchy hooks and shit then yes, but unlike 50(these days) Cham can actually rap his ass off.

Cham aint THAT good lyrically. For me Cham=50(when he aint making poppy track and spitting like on Mobbs new cd)

mang,  I dont know why but he reminds me of MC Ren of the old dayz.   i dont know what you are listning to but Cham is a beast on the mic, only a few is on his level, not including 50 cent.   ::)

Wtf. Cham is 50 Cent at top of his game. Cham is the shit dont get me wrong but saying hes way better than 50 is just wrong. Like I said check out any 50 guest apperance in the last 3 years(Em,Game,Mobb,Yayo) and you will see he has the best verses on the whole album so Cham=50 (when he aint making trl songs).

And I find it really funny that nobody is dissing Cham for singing. I love it but 50 gets so much hate for ithe same shit that its kinda funny. And dont give me one of those replys " Cham can actually sing and 50 cant" becuase we all know thats bullshit.

cham is not knocked for singing because he has been doing it for ever.  the reason why people hate on 50 is becasue he hated ja rule for singing, and then turns around and does it himself.  fuckin hypocrite(george bush).  and its true dogg, cham got the hooks down, he sing better than 50.   :-\

50 was also singing on Power Of The Dollar.... so  ???

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 04:02:25 PM »
^alright, 50 cent went at ja rule in their beef for singing, and then what does he do? turns around and starts singing. cham never said singing was pussy, bad, etc. thats the difference. and yes chamillionaire is among the best in the game right now. lyrically, he takes a hot and steamy shit on 50 cents forehead.

Eihtball

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 07:43:15 PM »
There's absolutely no reason to be angry at 50 for singing.  Yeah, he's a hypocrite in that sense, but that's not a good reason by itself to be angry at him.  Be angry at 50 for causing so much beef in shameless attempts at self-promotion (which ain't even working anymore), but he's no better or worse than any other commercial rapper...arguably better, actually.