Author Topic: Bone Thug-N-Harmony Ink Deal With Interscope Through Swizz Beatz' Full Surface  (Read 841 times)

Eihtball

MOST...RETARDED....POST...EVER

LMFAO!  Nigga put down the sherm stick and get out D-Bo's pigeon coop.  PLEASE explain how amy of their solos match up to Creepin on ah come up, E. 1999 ETERNAL, or even Art of War. 

Still bitter about all those times I've called you on something, huh?  Even to the point that you bite my style?

Ever heard Krayzie's "Thug On Da Line" album?  If you did, I think you'd know what I'm talking about.  No, it's not a new classic, but it was damn close.  And "Art of War" was mediocre, IMO...too long and full of filler, even though it did have some great tracks.

I just find it ironic how you threw that line out there just a few days ago and follow it up with this post. 

What about E. 1999 and Creepin on ah come up?  Thug on da line's as good as those two?  GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.  Have I heard thug on da line??? Have you heard E. 1999 and Creepin? I hope your statement was out of ignorance, and you haven't heard these two albums cuz you look like a clown.

E. 1999 is certified CLASSIC.  Creepin is pretty much widely regarded as classic material, albeit an EP.  I could see how someone MIGHT place TODL over Art of War, but I sure as hell wouldn't.  To me, it shits all over it.  But you saying TODL is better than AOW isn't NEARLY as ridiculous as saying that ANY Bone solo touches their first two major releases.  That really does go down as some of the stupidest shit I've read on these boards, and thats saying something.

I am a Bone fan for life.  Have been since '94.

That said, I will no longer reply to you, as it's obvious that your ass is  bitter about the stupid statements you've made where I've clowned you, and now you looking for payback.  But I ain't letting myself get baited into this shit.

youngmessnucca

LMFAO!  Nigga put down the sherm stick and get out D-Bo's pigeon coop.  PLEASE explain how amy of their solos match up to Creepin on ah come up, E. 1999 ETERNAL, or even Art of War. 

Still bitter about all those times I've called you on something, huh?  Even to the point that you bite my style?

Ever heard Krayzie's "Thug On Da Line" album?  If you did, I think you'd know what I'm talking about.  No, it's not a new classic, but it was damn close.  And "Art of War" was mediocre, IMO...too long and full of filler, even though it did have some great tracks.

I just find it ironic how you threw that line out there just a few days ago and follow it up with this post. 

What about E. 1999 and Creepin on ah come up?  Thug on da line's as good as those two?  GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.  Have I heard thug on da line??? Have you heard E. 1999 and Creepin? I hope your statement was out of ignorance, and you haven't heard these two albums cuz you look like a clown.

E. 1999 is certified CLASSIC.  Creepin is pretty much widely regarded as classic material, albeit an EP.  I could see how someone MIGHT place TODL over Art of War, but I sure as hell wouldn't.  To me, it shits all over it.  But you saying TODL is better than AOW isn't NEARLY as ridiculous as saying that ANY Bone solo touches their first two major releases.  That really does go down as some of the stupidest shit I've read on these boards, and thats saying something.

That said, I will no longer reply to you, as it's obvious that your ass is  bitter about the stupid statements you've made where I've clowned you, and now you looking for payback.  But I ain't letting myself get baited into this shit.

I still dont see how you could put any Bone solo over COACU & East99. Part of what made Bone so dope, is the way they flowed and complimented each other. With alot of group that start off as groups, their solo material isnt gonna be a sharp as the group releases ( Wu-Tang, DPG, etc. ). They have made some good solos, but nothing can compare to their 1st 2 releases

Eihtball

I still dont see how you could put any Bone solo over COACU & East99. Part of what made Bone so dope, is the way they flowed and complimented each other. With alot of group that start off as groups, their solo material isnt gonna be a sharp as the group releases ( Wu-Tang, DPG, etc. ). They have made some good solos, but nothing can compare to their 1st 2 releases

Where did I ever say any solos were "over" those two albums?  I know those two are both classics, nothing can change that.  Albums can be of equal quality even if one is of "classic" status and the other isn't.

I don't consider "Hell On Earth" to be a classic like "The Infamous", but I think an argument can be made that in terms of production/lyricism quality, it is almost equal.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As much as I like Krayzie and Layzie,it wont ever be the same without Bizzy regardless who's producing or featured on a track.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So itz finally goin' down I saw an add in some magazine for tha Bone/Swizz/Full Surface hook up couple of months ago, this iz definitely something that I'm lookin' forward to I'm really curious what this album iz gonna sound like with those producerz but where'z DJ Uneek??

~Loyalty Is Everything~

jeromechickenbone

Don't be a pussy - it's only the internet. 

It's a message board brotha.  I just asked you to back up your asinine statement.  So you belive you "clowned me"...who cares?  I'm not on here keeping score of who I do agree with and who I don't.  I take each person's post at face value - I don't care who's saying it, I care only WHAT they're saying.   I'm here to learn and debate.  You might be shocked to find that you're not the first person on here thats been asked to validate their claims.  If you can't back it up say so, but don't use this smoke and mirrors tactic to try to cover up the fact that you made a ridiculous statement and have no support of it.  Sticking your head in the sand and pretending like you didn't say just validates that it was indeed asinine.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
HELL YEA, BONE WAS MY FAVORITE SINCE PAC PASSED. I LOVE THE SHIT, EVEN BEFORE THE MAINSTREAM HYPE. THE BONE ENTERPRISE SHIT, WAS ILL.

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
there probably  my favorite group ever, but without Bizzy, the album isn't going to be that good imo.

I got to agree, none of bones solo realeses are as good as creepin on the come up or east99, in my opinion they aint even better than art of war. They do have good solo albums tho.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
If Swizz Beats and this deal can get Bone back in the spotlight then I´m all for it... It could have gotten far worse, like doing a collabo with Paris Hilton... anyway..

Bone is a lot like Eazy, I guess, in the sense that none of them really gets the props that they deserve. So they really deserve this and I really hope it works out for them... Hopefully they can get back to the top and who knows, fueled by this hopefully new exposure, Bizzy gets his act together and they can work things out and become those Bone Thugs again which we used to know..