Author Topic: Muslims have always made the best rappers...  (Read 3053 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Muslims have always made the best rappers...
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2006, 03:34:43 PM »
dont forget about MC Ren :oi:  ...isnt chamillianre apart of islam as well?

but tryin to influence other people to listen to somebody because of their belifs is stupid.
ren and cham arent even top 50

what the fuck you talkin about.  ren is a legend, and Cham is one of the dopest MC's out right now.  dont get mad becuase i didnt mention anybody from NY.  beeyatch :nahnah2:
no doubt cham is one of the dopest out right now and ren is a legend, there still not even top 50 of all time tho, well ren is off of influence alone, skill wise i was wrong hes top 40.  But why are you such a angry person for

Because hes a closet homosexual  :camp:. I dont know why you would think Chamillionare is Muslim. You dickride him all the time, and on his album he clearly talks about God?

suckaa free

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2006, 04:02:52 PM »
^because on one of his songs from "the sound of revenge" he says "the koran or the bible, which one would you be choosen." 

@east coast:
 i aint mad, just want my point to be clear.

@phillybitch:
  you got off work early or something?  you must have sucked fewer dicks today than usual.  its alright, you will do better tomorrow...fucken faggot.

herpes

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2006, 04:05:07 PM »
^because on one of his songs from "the sound of revenge" he says "the koran or the bible, which one would you be choosen." 

@east coast:

@phillybitch:
  you got off work early or something?  you must have sucked fewer dicks today than usual.  its alright, you will do better tomorrow...fucken faggot.
you net bangers crack me up

suckaa free

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »
We've already talked about this on the forum.  Ice Cube is a Muslim and he is not Nation of Islam or 5% Nation of Islam.  And here's the quote to prove it, this has been post on the forum before by somebody else.

here's a quote:
As he's raised the subject, I ask whether - having converted in the early 90s - he's still Muslim himself. "Yeah. Oh yeah." And still involved with the Nation of Islam, the militant faction he once called "the best place for any young black male"? This time he hesitates. "Ah, when you say involved with the Nation, it's tricky. I never was in the Nation of Islam... I mean, what I call myself is a natural Muslim, 'cause it's just me and God. You know, going to the mosque, the ritual and the tradition, it's just not in me to do. So I don't do it."
http://film.guardian.co.uk/Feature_Story/feature_story/0,,140252,00.html

Clearly he identifies himself as a Muslim, but never was noi

Is there any evidence he is a practicing Muslim?  Has he made the Hajj yet?  If not, he doesn't have the right to call himself a Muslim.

if thats the case, 80% of people that consider themselves muslims are not.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2006, 04:09:24 PM »
dont forget about MC Ren :oi:  ...isnt chamillianre apart of islam as well?

but tryin to influence other people to listen to somebody because of their belifs is stupid.
ren and cham arent even top 50

what the fuck you talkin about.  ren is a legend, and Cham is one of the dopest MC's out right now.  dont get mad becuase i didnt mention anybody from NY.  beeyatch :nahnah2:
no doubt cham is one of the dopest out right now and ren is a legend, there still not even top 50 of all time tho, well ren is off of influence alone, skill wise i was wrong hes top 40.  But why are you such a angry person for

Because hes a closet homosexual  :camp:. I dont know why you would think Chamillionare is Muslim. You dickride him all the time, and on his album he clearly talks about God?
One of Cham's parents is Muslim, but I am pretty sure he said he is a Christian.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2006, 04:10:11 PM »

@east coast:

@phillybitch:

and then hes got full song about God, ya groupie ass net-banger

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2006, 04:15:08 PM »
^

Fuck that, son. Not all of us are Agnostic.

suckaa free

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2006, 04:20:46 PM »

@east coast:

@phillybitch:

imma a net banger?  you the one sending personal messages threatning to rape people from my family.  fuckin white cracka.

im do this over the board, so everybody can see.  everybody will soon find out your leaking secret.  Cant beleive you be suckin dicks for nickels, not even quarters.  you must be an ugly ass muthafucka.   :-[

youngmessnucca

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »

@east coast:

@phillybitch:

imma a net banger?  you the one sending personal messages threatning to rape people from my family.  fuckin white cracka.

im do this over the board, so everybody can see.  everybody will soon find out your leaking secret.  Cant beleive you be suckin dicks for nickels, not even quarters.  you must be an ugly ass muthafucka.   :-[

Nah, Im not that bad...I find it funny that your a racist too, and unlike you, I really could care less what a message board of people Ill never meet think or find out about me. I never said Id rape anyone, your sister willingly spread her butt cheeks for me

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
FYI Lupe's new album is called "Food and Liquor".  BAAAAAD MUSLIM  :nawty:

Don Seer

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2006, 12:11:45 AM »
^ lmfao

Elevz

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2006, 01:53:30 AM »

As I have explained, Five-Percenters are not Muslims.  The Five-Percenters believe that since every black man is a God (and every black woman is an Earth), they are not accountable to anyone but themselves.  This is why Nas drinks and smokes, as well as other rappers from the NGE.

We've already talked about this on the forum.  Ice Cube is a Muslim and he is not Nation of Islam or 5% Nation of Islam.  And here's the quote to prove it, this has been post on the forum before by somebody else.

here's a quote:
As he's raised the subject, I ask whether - having converted in the early 90s - he's still Muslim himself. "Yeah. Oh yeah." And still involved with the Nation of Islam, the militant faction he once called "the best place for any young black male"? This time he hesitates. "Ah, when you say involved with the Nation, it's tricky. I never was in the Nation of Islam... I mean, what I call myself is a natural Muslim, 'cause it's just me and God. You know, going to the mosque, the ritual and the tradition, it's just not in me to do. So I don't do it."

So he converted in the early 90s? And soon after he started to suck as a rapper. Well maybe not suck but certainly not as good as before.

My point exactly. Anyone remember the downfall of A Tribe Called Quest? That was right after Q-Tip converted to the Islam. I'm not even saying the two facts are related, but it certainly is odd. And by mentioning a few rappers who could possibly be Muslims, saying Muslims are the greatest rappers... Have you forgotten about that 70% of the rappers out that are Christians, kicking your favorite rapper's ass?

Just the fact alone rappers are being judged by their religion is rather disturbing. Now if that's an excuse to bring up the Islam in the Outbound section, which obviously has more viewers than the Train of Thought...

:sign_banhim:

coola

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2006, 03:06:09 AM »
^ its ok because he's black...

btw "black jesus" too remember..

if they're not white, or not christian they're alright with infinite..

touche..

I dont get how alot of rappers rep Muslim but are all tatted up, smokin weed, selling dope & talking about performing acts of violence. Doesnt make sense. Some artists like this are MC Ren & The Jacka. Isnt that a big contradiction?

what religion DOES advocate those things? None. Theyre not reflective of faith but rather upbringing

then what the fuck is infinite blabbing on about ? they are not even practising muslims.

LOL. Infinite you're one ignorant stupid fuck. How is it relevent what religon a rapper is? But let me play you're game. First of all, why didn't you mention 2Pac? The guy who you've been dick ryding since you came onto this forum? 2Pac=Christain. Nas? That made me laugh the most. Check out the quote I have in my sig. He mentions God's SON. He weres cross chains all the time. He has a cross tattooed to his fucken left arm, with a thorn crown on top of it. Nas=Christian. You heard 2 songs by Lupe and say he is going to blow up. Meanwhile the rest of us non-Muslims have been saying this for a while now. A week ago you didn't even know who he was, now you're saying he's the best in the game. You're pathetic. To solidify you're arguement you list a bunch of 5 percenters who aren't even recognized as Muslims. Ice Cube admited in an interview that he just tagged along with the NOI. You have one sad life. Not to mention all these rap fans are majority non-Muslims, and I dare say the plurality of them are Christains.
In the end, who gives a fuck? Why can't you just care about the music for the music. You live a blind life Infinite.

i seriously doubt you'll get a reply...

As I have explained, Five-Percenters are not Muslims.  The Five-Percenters believe that since every black man is a God (and every black woman is an Earth), they are not accountable to anyone but themselves.  This is why Nas drinks and smokes, as well as other rappers from the NGE.

here's a quote:

you did a great job avoiding the nas and tupac comments... bravo !

and guess who is one of the biggest artists in the game right now ?

kanye west.

I'm talking "worse then CWalker" ignorant.

yeah, i'm starting to lean that way..

FYI Lupe's new album is called "Food and Liquor".  BAAAAAD MUSLIM  :nawty:

on that note, whats the bet infinite abandons this thread for good ? i'm puttin this shit in my sig.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2006, 07:16:33 AM »

He's a Christian.  He's talking about how he had to choose between his mother's faith or his father's.  Then he says just stay true to the one you pick.

As a devout Christian, I believe that everyone has the right to their own religion, be it Hindu, Jewish or Muslim. I believe there are infinite paths to accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior.

Trauma-san

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2006, 09:37:02 PM »

whats most funny about this post.. is that these arguments and the points about 5 percenters were made last time infinite posted his BS.. the fool doesnt listen, or learn.

Nah, it's a mental issue.  He avoids reality, because he's living in a fantasy world where switching your religion solves your problems and the problems of your father.  Everything's horrible, so you just switch your religion like someone told you to, and everything's immediately better.  Anything that truly didn't change (i.e., everything) gets ignored or keyholed into the fantasy.  For instance; when you make a valid point about the 5 percenters, that doesn't fit the fantasy, so it gets ignored... even if it means bringing up the same exact flawed argument over and over again the face of adversity.