Author Topic: Muslims have always made the best rappers...  (Read 3052 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Muslims have always made the best rappers...
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2006, 03:02:03 PM »
This is coming from somebody who's willing to go to jail to protect his "image" and what others think of him, but wouldn't lift a finger in the cause of Allah.

Go to jail to protect my image? WTF are you talkin about? Just babblin out the ass like always. If you were such a Muslim you claimed to be, you 1) Wouldn't be-little other religions, and 2) Would tell people Q-Tip is a fraud and a disgrace for claiming he's a Muslim.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2006, 03:03:22 PM »
ya Infinite, people look to go to jail around here.... it's where it's crackin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »
With the same logic you can say anyone who beilives in Islam (minus the people that converted) were slaves, because they were made to beilive what the religon their parents taught them.

WestCoasta

« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2006, 03:04:41 PM »
exactly Ted, it seems no one can think for themselves anymore

Trauma-san

« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2006, 05:34:46 PM »
Yall do know that Brian, before he turned Muslim, was attempting to write a book about how Tupac was a prophet of God, right? 

J Bananas

« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2006, 05:37:50 PM »
i wonder if he'll let me see a draft

Eihtball

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2006, 05:42:33 PM »
I love how Infinite ignores any posts that contradict him when he knows he can't refute them...like somebody pointing out that Lupe's album is titled "Food & Liquor".

And LOL at using "Nature of the Threat" to justify his argument and nothing else.

Woodrow

« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2006, 06:45:18 PM »
I doubt it, but here's a cut off the soundtrack

Infinite Rapping about Tupac

Why does anybody even bother taking this moron seriously?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 06:46:54 PM by Woodrow »

WestCoasta

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »

Oh - my - god  :D

holy shit now it's confirmed this guy is INSANE

Sparegeez

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2006, 09:58:17 PM »
2Pac is dope but he aint no prophet dogg. He made music and that's about it. I love 2pac but he didn't do things prophets in other religions did.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2006, 09:59:02 PM »
Who takes him seiously? I actually laugh sometimes when I read his posts these days. It takes simple logic to refute anything he says.

coola

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2006, 10:58:32 PM »

So you're saying any black person in America that fallows Chrisiainity isn't doing it out of there own free will? What a moronic thing to think.

Rass Kass said on Nature of the Threat that black Christians are "Accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave."

have you ever fromed your own opinion ? or whenever something is missing in the qu'ran you quote rass kass ?

Elevz

« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2006, 02:06:31 AM »
I doubt it, but here's a cut off the soundtrack

Uhhh, I certainly hope he did grow some talent over the years, because this is both disturbing and extremely wack. Wasn't Infinite one of the best keystylers around here, back in the days of keystyle battling? I'm shocked. This was lame.

THE LEGEND OF THE OUTLAW WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2006, 06:16:35 AM »
Yall do know that Brian, before he turned Muslim, was attempting to write a book about how Tupac was a prophet of God, right? 

Your telling a lie to people on purpose.  So I'll repeat myself again like I do everytime you bring up this subject.  I was writing some stuff (song/script) about him being a Hip-Hop Prophet.   In the context of hip-hop I was writing about him being a prophet since he had predicted his death, etc... and it was a fictional piece if anybody has checked a rough copy of it out.  I wasn't claimin to be a rapper or anything, I was just experimenting on the computer, there's nothing wrong with that.

Also, I want to mention that Rodzilla wrote the chorus where it says "man/prophet/God".
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

herpes

« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2006, 10:13:05 AM »

Your telling a lie to people on purpose.  So I'll repeat myself again like I do everytime you bring up this subject.  I was writing some stuff (song/script) about him being a Hip-Hop Prophet.   In the context of hip-hop I was writing about him being a prophet since he had predicted his death, etc... and it was a fictional piece if anybody has checked a rough copy of it out.  I wasn't claimin to be a rapper or anything, I was just experimenting on the computer, there's nothing wrong with that.

Also, I want to mention that Rodzilla wrote the chorus where it says "man/prophet/God".

you never once said a hip hop prophet, you said a religious prophet that used hip hop to convey his message.