Author Topic: Cam'ron's Most Ridiculous Outfits  (Read 246 times)

Word to Everything

Cam'ron's Most Ridiculous Outfits
« on: May 17, 2006, 08:47:43 AM »
Cam'ron's Most Ridiculous Outfits

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/8984

In honor of the release of Cam'ron's new album and DVD Killa Season, this week's edition of The List counts down the most ridiculous outfits the Pink Panther's rocked in his videos

Cam'ron - "Get 'Em Girl/Killa Cam" [Watch]

A pink mink, a Barbie Range Rover and pink fatigues. This is the pinnacle of Cameron "high on his own supply" Giles. Good work, Cammy. I oppose the ban on gays in the military too. Stand up for what you believe. Even G.I. Jane rocked more masculine shit than this. Save 4 proof-of-purchase UPCs from Fruity Pebbles cereal and get your very own pink American flag Dipset jacket!

Juelz Santana feat. Cam'ron - "Santana's Town" [Watch]

That pink panther shirt with the pink durag and bandanas is plain awful. Can anyone tell me who the fuck that old white dude is posted up in front of the lolo with Mr. Giles? Is that the nigga who turned him out? We can also ask Santana what was on his biscuits, wearing that horrible jersey. That shit looks like a grade school art project. I guess that's the face of stuntin' now. I live right by a home for retards. I'm about to get my white tees hooked the fuck up on some Jackson Pollock shit. Dip! Dip!

Cam'ron - "Daydreamin'"

At least it wasn't pink this time! That's the saving grace to the sleeveless mink Cam adorns in this sappy-ass serenade to the hoodrat he loves the best. I guess this one's the sport-utility mink. He does everything with it on... like the Cock-o-dile Hunter. Damn, I gotta watch those typos.

Cam'ron - "357" [Watch]

Man, look at these niggas in bright-ass blue and red jackets thinking they can hide in broad daylight. Maybe they think shit is sweet because Tommy Davidson is playing detective. Peep the fuck-up on the subway station. They're running on the 145th platform and the cops are right behind them... in the 2nd Avenue station. That's some shit that belongs in the Killa Season DVD. These dumb asses couldn't have committed crimes before. They even go as far as running into the train tracks. At no point do they think to dump the fucking jackets. The pain of 2-to-5 in the box is fleeting but leather is forever.

Cam'ron - "Hey Ma" [Watch]

This was the very first video that piqued my concern for the fellow Harlemite. I'm not gonna go as far as to assume that the man has a house in Virginia or anything, but something doesn't look quite right. Maybe his meds have made him colorblind. Those earrings look too heavy for his neck to support and I guess the rings give him BWS...Broken Wrist Syndrome. I'm not even going to mention that durag that looks like it used to be a maxi-pad. Sometimes your jewelry does you in. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it makes you look good, okay children.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 08:57:25 AM by The Narcissist »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Cam'ron's Most Ridiculous Outfits
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 07:46:47 PM »
Wasnt there a wrestler whos nickname was "The Narcissist"?>...

The Maestro

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Cam'ron's Most Ridiculous Outfits
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 09:00:45 PM »
Wasnt there a wrestler whos nickname was "The Narcissist"?>...
yeah, and he was mad gayyyy