Author Topic: Pharell Williams - Number One (featuring Kanye West)  (Read 859 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Pharell Williams - Number One (featuring Kanye West)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 01:27:01 PM »
lol@"yeah your smart........i wouldnt know, i never been to a male fashion show.........;-)...............the beat is sick and i dont like pharell singing either but he comes off nice on this and kanye does his thang.........

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 01:32:35 PM »
ok so leave it at that lets not speculate on what music it takes to fuck a bitch, i like to rely on my personality, so that leaves me room to fuck to whatever music i want. have you busted a nut on some girls chest to "south of heaven"?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 01:44:50 PM »
ok so leave it at that lets not speculate on what music it takes to fuck a bitch, i like to rely on my personality, so that leaves me room to fuck to whatever music i want. have you busted a nut on some girls chest to "south of heaven"?

u like to rely on your personality?? aint u some anti islam cat or something......what u say while u fuckin a bitch homie?.............u scream? shout out newpapers and newchannels and shit?lol...............im only playing wit you dawg, but on the real though back to your question about south of heaven....

im not on that tip homie, i usually fuck a bitch while watchin blade....fuck knows why......thats some straight freaky shit their homie, the beast got vampire teeth homie, ask the bitches, it bites.................hahaha, yo i need to get off the whole fuck a bitch tip......im in a relationship to still......but can LyRiCaL_G stay loyal?? hell naw...........my momma always told me to have a good girl and a bitch on the side.........my momma aint never wrong

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 03:08:14 PM »
wise momma

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 04:06:19 PM »
Sounds like ol MJ??

Can somebody up it on Yousendit. It would be much appreciated  :P Propz!

XaNdEr

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 01:20:47 AM »
i ain't feeling pharrell at all, never had too, he fucked up snoop's albums

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 11:28:23 PM »
i ain't feeling pharrell at all, never had too, he fucked up snoop's albums

Snoop fucked up snoops album, he had final say on what goes on and he stuck with pharell, since it was a Startrak release..

-KIDRENEGADE-