Author Topic: "Never Lies"- Lupe Fiasco... dope song about how television destroys creativity  (Read 1420 times)

J Bananas

haha if "TV" was replaced with "Islam" on the track then it'd be the story of Infinite's life
:o

I'm listening to it for the first time now, but he sounds like he's talking about people spending their whole lives watching Islam. They never have their own voice, because they just repeat what they hear from Islam. They never have their own thoughts because the Islam tells them what to think.  They go out and live their lives and they don't believe what they see unless it is verified by Islam

am I right or what :D

jesus christ. it is bryan

ecrazy

haha if "TV" was replaced with "Islam" on the track then it'd be the story of Infinite's life

I'm listening to it for the first time now, but he sounds like he's talking about people spending their whole lives watching Islam. They never have their own voice, because they just repeat what they hear from Islam. They never have their own thoughts because the Islam tells them what to think.  They go out and live their lives and they don't believe what they see unless it is verified by Islam

LMAO!!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully

Deeyum. owned

XaNdEr

i think ppl should be careful bout putting religions in raps, it can cause more problems then they think, and especially in today's world

i got nothing against muslim, christians or anyone else, but not all ppl think like me...

itz a dope song nonetheless but mostly cuz of the shinoda production

jeromechickenbone

Props

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Props
Props, Props, Props. It's HILARIOUS because it's so true.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Can anyone hook me up with this track?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I dunno about ya'll, but I rather dedicate my life to a religion than to TV...

WestCoasta

I dunno about y'all but I wouldn't be a fuckin dumbass and dedicate it to either

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I dunno about y'all but I wouldn't be a fuckin dumbass and dedicate it to either

I have a lot of respect for religious people, it takes dedication to devote your life to God...It's not right to call people dumbasses because they have dedication for what they believe in...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can anyone hook me up with this track?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

I have a lot of respect for religious people, it takes dedication to devote your life to God...It's not right to call people dumbasses because they have dedication for what they believe in...
well then they don't have the right to call people who worship TV dumbasses

rik

I'm listening to it for the first time now, but he sounds like he's talking about people spending their whole lives watching Islam. They never have their own voice, because they just repeat what they hear from Islam. They never have their own thoughts because the Islam tells them what to think.  They go out and live their lives and they don't believe what they see unless it is verified by Islam

LMAO ah man that was fuckin funny.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"

'EclipZe

I love his music man.