Author Topic: "Never Lies"- Lupe Fiasco... dope song about how television destroys creativity  (Read 1421 times)

herpes

its sad a beautiful thing like religion and faith gets exploited by people and they use it to divide and half the people on the board or just as guilty including brian.

WestCoasta

^^^ ya I hear ya loud and clear.... notice Bryan starts it everytime, he intentionally tries to get a rise outta people

XXX titties

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
its sad a beautiful thing like religion and faith gets exploited by people and they use it to divide and half the people on the board or just as guilty including brian.
:sign_werd: +1

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
My moms doin cool...I'd ask about yours, but I don't fucks with old Persian bitches. :-X

Actually, my mom's 37. Much younger than ure old fart.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^^^ ya I hear ya loud and clear.... notice Bryan starts it everytime, he intentionally tries to get a rise outta people
Then he claims he's defending Islam. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

My moms doin cool...I'd ask about yours, but I don't fucks with old Persian bitches. :-X

So what you tellin me? your moms was a pre-teen slut? LOL...My moms is 42, far from an old fart and much closer to a decent age for a mother of a young adult, homie...PeACe

youngmessnucca

So what you tellin me? your moms was a pre-teen slut? LOL...My moms is 42, far from an old fart and much closer to a decent age for a mother of a young adult, homie...PeACe

damn, rod got burned

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
burned? shut your square ass up....yeah my mom had me at 17 and till this day ain't been with nobody else but my dad....can't say the same bout my dad, but he krayzie so you know how that goes. Ure moms prolly still hoin n chain smokin, yellin n screamin like a money hungry bitch she prolly is.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

youngmessnucca

lol, youre a clown

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Fuck all of you. I hate when fags like "phillyboy" hate someone right, then they wait till someone tries to diss them then they hop on like OMG U JUS GOT KILLD, U GOT MURDA'D HAEHEHEHEHE. Get a life,

youngmessnucca

hey dont piss yourself kid, youre gonna fuck up your keyboard. i was just having fun not asking for your dumbass input k we square? I do think its cute that youre backing your Bay Area conterpart. awww
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 11:10:41 PM by phillyboy »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Muslim Imams have made what the Middle East is today.

Muslim imams aren't perfect, but your going to give Western intervention a free pass?  No mention of Western intervention in the region?  Don't you know the history of your own country?  Or are you too busy trying to be something you are not to fit in?  Are you ashamed of who you are?  Your Iranian, do you know your country's own history?   

Nevermind the fact that the CIA and British intelligence formed a coup in 1953 to overthrow democratically elected Iranian leader Muhammad Mosedeg and installed in his place their puppet dictator the Shah so for nearly 30 years they could usurp Iran's resources, facilitate Western business interests, dismantle their military capabilities, and ultimately weaken the region.  The Islamic revolution overthrew the Shah in 1979, and just when Iran was starting to rise again, the US sent Sadaam Hussien into Iran to do their handiwork.  That set Iran back another 10 years, and now Iran has a strong leader and they are starting to come into their own again, and once again the US is at their throats again, and they could make you their poster-boy. 

Have you forgotten your history?  Have you forgotten who you are?  I know you openly declared a year or so ago that you had apostated from Islam, so I'm not suprised to see you've forgotten your way.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 06:31:19 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eihtball

Are you ashamed of who you are? 

You are the last muthafucka on here who should be asking that question, Mr. Self-Hating Cracker.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Muslim imams aren't perfect, but your going to give Western intervention a free pass?  No mention of Western intervention in the region?  Don't you know the history of your own country?  Or are you too busy trying to be something you are not to fit in?  Are you ashamed of who you are?  Your Iranian, do you know your country's own history?   

Nevermind the fact that the CIA and British intelligence formed a coup in 1953 to overthrow democratically elected Iranian leader Muhammad Mosedeg and installed in his place their puppet dictator the Shah so for nearly 30 years they could usurp Iran's resources, facilitate Western business interests, dismantle their military capabilities, and ultimately weaken the region.  The Islamic revolution overthrew the Shah in 1979, and just when Iran was starting to rise again, the US sent Sadaam Hussien into Iran to do their handiwork.  That set Iran back another 10 years, and now Iran has a strong leader and they are starting to come into their own again, and once again the US is at their throats again, and they could make you their poster-boy. 

Have you forgotten your history?  Have you forgotten who you are?  I know you openly declared a year or so ago that you had apostated from Islam, so I'm not suprised to see you've forgotten your way.

Please don't question who I am white boy, WHO ARE YOU is the real question. You're a cracker, are you forgetting this? Are you not intune to the fact that you and your ancestors are all from the West? Or are you too busy trying to fit in somewhere that wasn't meant for you? You're the one with the identity problem, not me. I done fought my way up and put extra work in just because I'm Persian to prove I got a heart. You have no idea. I'm as proud as they come, there is no secret. And I have not forgotten the history. I've been there twice, not in the mosques, but amongst the REAL people. Fact of the matter is the IMAMS are EVIL, they do not represent what Islam is. You just love changing the subject when some truth is brought forward, well here it goes. The people of Iran will give all they have to go back to the time of Shah because that's when they were actually living a life that included freedom. Out of the 60 million population, I promise you there's only 5 million THE MOST that are fanatics like you and support the government. Don't you fuckin sit there acting like you know what MY people want. Yes, my people. And I never apostated Islam, I was never a part of it, never practiced it. I finally realized this 4 years ago, not 1. I was born into something that wasn't me. Even my mother realized this, she woke up 1 day thinking why do we call ourselves Muslims when we don't follow it. It was one of the happiest days of my life because she finally figured what a lie we're brainwashed to believe. There is nothing against Islam, but we were not practicing it. When you don't practice something, you can not make yourself a part of it. You will never respect that because you're not real. You're a brainwashed fanatic, simple n plain. The Islamic Revolution is what set Iran back, not America. Whether you like it or not, Iran was on its way to advancing in all angles. Khomeini promised the people lies. It's evident. And it was only a small percentage that marched and made a revolution happen. The majority were too pussy to go against it fearing their family's lives. Sadaam Hussein did nothing to Iran, they rocked his world and fucked over Iraq and America's resistance. This was done by the strong capabilities of the military, not the Imams. And who was the military? Innocent kids that opposed the regime in the 1st place. One of them being my father who visited his Family from America for what could have been the last time, and was stopped at the airport and sent to war immediately without his will. 2 years on the frontline, one of the only survivors of his team of over a hundred. Came back as a psycho and still a nut-case from that period of time till this day. I'm too busy to contrinue, but don't question me on some bullshit cracker, you dunno the half of me. But I know you, and you're a self-hating cracker which will doom himself by the end of his time, I guarantee it.

COMING IN 2008.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
infinite, if this muslim lupe fiasco is the future of hip hop like you say he is

how is he going to get attention in a society, which you say, hate on islam and want nothing of it?

if he does blow up, your bullshit on how the world hates islam will contradict itself wont it?