Author Topic: *the official* how to know if a girl's a ho thread...  (Read 1861 times)

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
Re: *the official* how to know if a girl's a ho thread...
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2006, 05:20:09 AM »
^ how does that work ?

6. her pussy feels like a sausage in a bucket.
word on the streets you have the same problem even if shes a virgin
^^^
LMFAO

If you go out with a bitch and she starts grabbing your crouch to feel your dick in the club.
Thats what happened to me, crazy ass bitch
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 05:24:26 AM by Florez »
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2006, 07:11:41 AM »
If she has a tongue ring

SGV

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2006, 09:13:24 AM »
My favorite one: I usually don't do this on the first date. OR: I hope you don't think I'm a hoe!

LMAO. Yea... you're a hoe.

rik

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 09:20:08 AM »
"I shine like glitter cus I'm natural, and if on the first night I hit it then that's a hoe"

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 09:59:02 AM »
My favorite one: I usually don't do this on the first date. OR: I hope you don't think I'm a hoe!

LMAO. Yea... you're a hoe.

LMAO! A Good Friend of mine said that yesterday when she was telling us a story of what she did the night before.
And yea, i said the same thing "yea...you are a hoe" hahahahahaha

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2006, 11:10:09 AM »
if she lets you fuck her on steps outside with her pants pulled to the side - SHE A HOE!!!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 11:27:53 AM »
"I shine like glitter cus I'm natural, and if on the first night I hit it then that's a hoe"
Yup. If she has sex with you on the first date, she's a hoe.. I also agree with a lot of things mentioned before. Funny thing is, i'm not attracted to hoes
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

coola

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »
faking a pregnancy

Diabolical

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2006, 05:38:14 PM »
If she has a pussy

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2006, 02:44:09 AM »
if she looses her virginity before marrige

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2006, 03:21:14 AM »
^ how does that work ?

6. her pussy feels like a sausage in a bucket.
word on the streets you have the same problem even if shes a virgin
^^^
LMFAO

If you go out with a bitch and she starts grabbing your crouch to feel your dick in the club.
Thats what happened to me, crazy ass bitch

happends to me all the time, even my girlfriends (just friends) did that to me :P

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2006, 08:58:38 AM »
This thread triggered a true stoey that happened to me about six years ago:

Meet this girl at a party, after 15 minutes of convo she's showing me her nipple rings, i'm like alright. Lets see how far i can take this. She's obviously a freak so just playing around i tell her to give me head, sure enough i'm in my boys bathroom and she's doing it up. While she's doing her business i say let me hit it and she replies "no, i just met you". I swear it was hard holding that laugh in while looking down at her bobbing. Finally, she leaves me her number, i didn't call. About a month later her girl calls me asking why i never called. She said this girl thought for sure i was gonna call because she gave me head. Then she asks if the head wasn't good enough and that's why i didn't call, lol.
Anyway that's my piece, hope it added some light to your day, i think it's safe to say she's a hoe

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2006, 10:00:26 AM »
10. When you drop a dollar/euro on the floor by accident, and she just starts stripping.
hahaha

coola

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2006, 10:02:26 AM »
This thread triggered a true stoey that happened to me about six years ago:

Meet this girl at a party, after 15 minutes of convo she's showing me her nipple rings, i'm like alright. Lets see how far i can take this. She's obviously a freak so just playing around i tell her to give me head, sure enough i'm in my boys bathroom and she's doing it up. While she's doing her business i say let me hit it and she replies "no, i just met you". I swear it was hard holding that laugh in while looking down at her bobbing. Finally, she leaves me her number, i didn't call. About a month later her girl calls me asking why i never called. She said this girl thought for sure i was gonna call because she gave me head. Then she asks if the head wasn't good enough and that's why i didn't call, lol.
Anyway that's my piece, hope it added some light to your day, i think it's safe to say she's a hoe

chill

good story, lol yep she's a ho  ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2006, 10:17:51 AM »
there should be a thread about how to tell if a girl ISNT a ho cause the majority are

Tell me about it, I'm around hood-rats all day and feel like there's no females with morals anymore. So I meet this white girl, super fine but at the same time super goody two shoes, or so it seemed. Scholarship to UC Berkely and all that, #1 student in her high school which is a local one I know of, graduated with a 4.4 GPA, wants to work for the UN, government freak, great family, a champion swimmer, I dunno how higher it could go. So 2 hours after I meet her, bitch wants me to bend her over at the park we was at talking about she loves it in exciting places and how I seem like somebody who will just rip a bitch up. I'm sittin there thinkin hell yeah bitch I'm krayzie, but at the same I'm like is she serious? This female isn't suppose to be like this! So we go for a walk and I hit it ofcourse....

but after the nut, I felt like SHIT. I mean you feel like wutever after you fuck all these penny sluts around the way, but a female at this level giving herself up like that just ruins every dream you ever had of finding a girl you can picture settling down with. KILL A HO ALL FUCKIN DAY!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 10:22:02 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!