Author Topic: For all you morons  (Read 2515 times)

Woodrow

Re: For all you morons
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 03:00:23 PM »

Word to Everything

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 03:21:39 PM »
Teller knows the truth but that fucker won't speak  :laugh:

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 03:26:40 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 03:32:19 PM »
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

MORONS.

ahahahaha, youre actually quoting that article? i knew i shouldnt have put it past you.

englebert, youre a fuckin idiot. youre not convincing no body. youre on the wrong side of the argument, as usual.

keep smiling to yourself, convincing yourself we';re all morons
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 03:34:21 PM »

MORONS.

ahahahaha, youre actually quoting that article? i knew i shouldnt have put it past you.

englebert, youre a fuckin idiot. youre not convincing no body. youre on the wrong side of the argument, as usual.

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Sep/16-241966.html

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 03:36:48 PM »

MORONS.

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Sep/16-241966.html

:) :D ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 03:38:08 PM »
Occam's razor

What’s more likely?

A.) There is an international conspiracy and cover-up involving thousands of people? OR
B.) Islamic Terrorists pulled off a successful and devastating attack?

If Bill Clinton couldn't keep getting a Blow Job a secret, what makes you think our government could pull this off?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
Occam's razor

What’s more likely?

A.) There is an international conspiracy and cover-up involving thousands of people? OR
B.) Islamic Terrorists pulled off a successful and devastating attack?

If Bill Clinton couldn't keep getting a Blow Job a secret, what makes you think our government could pull this off?

shut up man, stop fuckin embarassing yourself idiot. who here has time to explain common sense to you. believe what you wanna believe, keep dancing in your own lil world to your own lil tune. just dont come here calling us morons cuz we dont take you serious

lol @ successful and devastating attack

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2006, 04:00:19 PM »

lol you kill me, you obviously do not have an understanding of basic language i wasnt proclaiming that i or others are being brave i was simply saying that in the eyes of others they feel how dare you try and go against the official line. In fact it will probably take you a long time to actually comprehend where your basic slip occured so i will end it there i don't want to overwhelm your simple black and white mind.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 04:22:37 PM »
Though in a general sense bravery isnt needed when dealing with what and others like you basically are and that is ignorant dumb fools who see the world in such tunnel vision that anything that steps outside that perimeter will be castigated lol @ the threats btw. You ignore all of the points made in articles in films like loose change and can only cry "conspiraces" and kooks haha you keep at it though.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 04:26:24 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 04:25:20 PM »
i never saw loose change, the narrators voice was too annoying so i turned it off a minute in. it shouldve had more sex and tight music

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2006, 05:12:46 PM »
That fire dood trying to explain how the buildings came down had no fuckin clue what he was talking about. This video is horrible. If you can find a video that answers all the un-answered questions that the Loose Change documentary brings up, then I will respect what they talking about. Other than that, take that dumb ass shit somewhere else. What kind of professor of that degree can sit there and talk like a high school kid against conspiracists? That bitch need 2 get hit.
you know that was shit FICTION right? check my reply to the origional thread where loose change was posted

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 05:16:18 PM »
Teller knows the truth but that fucker won't speak  :laugh:

LMAO

Bullshit = most educational show on TV. I got their DVD's.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2006, 05:20:08 PM »
somebody needs to get the best of bullshit on youtube links or somethin (kain) and spread the knowledge....

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2006, 05:26:14 PM »
They got them all over google video
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE