Author Topic: For all you morons  (Read 2481 times)

'EclipZe

Re: For all you morons
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2006, 07:33:55 AM »
wow , i just wasted 9 mins of my life watching that bullshit.

coola

« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2006, 07:46:12 AM »
It was taken from a national tv programme if you watch the alex jones film i put up it shows the footage of it also

How can he mean the firemen, when the Fema reports said they were not in the building

Pull it is a demolition term

Again if it comes down to logic then logic would dictate that the buildings sited right next to the towers would have been badly damaged and yet they were not.

If this was not a conspiracy of silence then why didnt you know about it before now and why is it that even now most people in europe do not even know about building 7.

i always knew about WTC7. and you didnt read the report on WHY it collapsed.

if he did order it to be demolished, WHY DID HE DO IT ON NATIONAL TV ? are you insane ? the greatest conspiracy the world has ever seen, and the truth is right there on national tv.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2006, 07:49:59 AM »

if you knew about it then why did you ask who silverstein was, you werent even aware of what he said and you say there isnt a conspiracy of silence, 2 things there either you dont read or the papers werent publicising it much. On the second point if what he says is harmless then why does the explanation for his comments make no sense. There were no firefighters in that building thats from Fema themelves.

coola

« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2006, 08:11:11 AM »
^ they rpobably did show it, but i didnt pay attention, because who gives a shit what he said ?

RagJ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2006, 08:54:36 AM »

I do not have all of the answers but it angers me when people like you can't even accept that there have been many lies told by the government regarding september 11.

THIS is what I meant by never discussing with conspiracy theorists(oh well, you got a discussion started with me anyways :)

I've NEVER said that I , quote "can't even accept that there have been many lies told by the government regarding september 11."Where the hell do you got that I can't accept it from?? Find me a quote of myself where I say this! I fully understand that the truth might not be the one that's in the media, I really do, the only thing I wanted to point out was that Loose Change or whatever it's called is definatly not 100% credible, hence people should be more aware of it. IF i ever have any time I might watch this other documentary, but honestly, I'm tired of hearing about 9/11. It's tragic and all, and my deepest condolences to those who lost their loved ones, but me, I'm not even american so I couldn't give a fuck less anymore. I just had to drop some thoughts here when I saw it was still a hot topic. But when I log off, I don't think more about it, and let the victims rest in peace. It's not like whatever happened, I(or anyone else) can do anything about. But my all means, if you feel this gives you a purpose with life or whatnot, investigate it or whatever.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 08:56:38 AM by RagJ »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2006, 05:17:00 PM »
no one knows the truth for 100%,

but there is a billion times greater possibility that the US directly/indirectly allowed 9/11 to occur rather than simply al qaeda independently doing this

do u understand how long it would take to plan something like this?

there is ONE thing that is 100% certain. there is no way in fukkin hell the US DIDNT know about it. ill bet my life on that.

and if they knew it was going down, and allowed it to happen, even if they werent involved, they are responsible

the day 9/11 went down...i knew that shit was funny style

you guys will figure it out in 3-4 years

c walker will die in his NYPD hat
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2006, 05:18:55 PM »
you idiot since u like talkin about common sense

its not like the us did that shit themselves

"al qaeda" might have done it, but who is al qaeda? its cia homie.

15 dumb fuck arabs, part of an organization originally trained and formed by the CIA, long infiltrated by Saudi/Pakistani/Egyptian and American intelligence, with frozen assets, hijacked planes and flew them into their locations with out the US 60billion dollars a year intelligence institutions not knowing a thing about it

conviniently afterwards the country is up in arms, 2 countries have been invaded, restrictions on civil rights etc etc

LOL, Sherlock Holmes just cracked the case.

In all seriousness, Woodrow is right. People who believe all these conspiracy theories only make themselves look dumb. They are just a bunch of weirdos who are laughed at by society . My favorite 9/11 conspiracy theory was  days after the attacks when Arab media reported that 4,000 Jews that worked at the World Trade Center stayed home that day. Of course idiots on this very message board probably still believe that.

Come on guys, just stop the nonsense.

hurry and arm yourself polack. those scary arabs are a comin.....

im out like the cavs
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2006, 12:57:38 AM »
no one knows the truth for 100%,

but there is a billion times greater possibility that the US directly/indirectly allowed 9/11 to occur rather than simply al qaeda independently doing this

do u understand how long it would take to plan something like this?

there is ONE thing that is 100% certain. there is no way in fukkin hell the US DIDNT know about it. ill bet my life on that.

and if they knew it was going down, and allowed it to happen, even if they werent involved, they are responsible

the day 9/11 went down...i knew that shit was funny style

you guys will figure it out in 3-4 years

c walker will die in his NYPD hat

i think that if more was done, it could have been prevented, but this isn't new, the govt. has been openly saying this from the start... the question is how much they knew..

and ofcourse you thought it was funny style, goto blame the U.S somehow ;)