Author Topic: For all you morons  (Read 2484 times)

coola

Re: For all you morons
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2006, 12:47:08 AM »
let's resort to common sense and logic, keep this in mind, to make this conspiracy work, the intelligence required to pull off such a mission, would be second to none.

lets think about the pentagon in terms of risk involved within the conspiracy.

lets say for a minute, that the U.S defense force decided to bomb the pentagon.

how many people in the area would see the missile, and mistake it for a plane ? none. so why were there eye-witness reports of a PLANE hitting the pentagon ?

why were there reports of missiles/helicopters/fighter jets/planes ? because people are fucking retarded when they panic. not all the eye-witnesses are experts, and most of them wouldnt have even seen the explosion, or the plane, because not everyone would have their eyes peeled at the skies and the pentagon.

also, why would the U.S need to bomb the pentagon ? isnt taking 2 great land-marks, and killing thousands of innocent civilians enough to wage war ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2006, 12:52:31 AM »
Just to clarify, I don't think I have all the answers to that, LOL. 9/11 is bigger than WCC.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2006, 05:37:57 AM »
Bush and his admistration are too dumb to mastermind such a conspiracy. If we cant do a good job in Iraq or any other area, why would 9/11 be any easier?

Word to Everything

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2006, 06:05:06 AM »
I always use firefighters & comedians for my scientific investigation...you should post video of what Physicist and Structural Engineers think about 9/11 World Trade Center collapse.  Firefighters are the clowns that went into the building thinking it would never come down...and they weren't saving lives, they only hampered the evacuation process.  2 Firefighter and 2 wack comedians...wow you changed my way of thinking.

Virtuoso and 7 could have come up with better points then those dudes they interviewed.

lol why didn't they interview Alex Jones  ;D

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2006, 09:43:13 AM »

That truly is a nonsensical argument, they don't have the brains to pull it off? well they had the brains to pull off the sham which led to the the vietnam war, they still refuse even to this very day to release all documents relating to pearl harbour. Of course they can pull it off, is it risky? yes but even to this day i spoke to a friend yesterday and he didnt even know about building 7 here in the UK it never got mentioned. That shows you how complicit the media have been about keeping things under wraps. As for that disgusting comment about telling a bereaved family that this was a lie, well you dumbass, their are families whose sons and daughters who died in 9/11 who feel exactly the opposite way. However I am glad that the person who I think doesnt buy that the american government could have been involved in this did acknowledge though that they were interviewing complete retards in a bid to then say well all people who don't the governments line are morons to lol, its pathetically transparent.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
Bush and his admistration are too dumb to mastermind such a conspiracy. If we cant do a good job in Iraq or any other area, why would 9/11 be any easier?

I think the people who make the psychological mastermoves are dudes we never see on TV
Bush, Condi, Cheney, Rumsfeld.. are just the faces... like the Backstreet Boys were the faces... the real deal is the producers and ghostwriters noone knows the name of  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2006, 01:11:49 PM »

I think the people who make the psychological mastermoves are dudes we never see on TV
Bush, Condi, Cheney, Rumsfeld.. are just the faces... like the Backstreet Boys were the faces... the real deal is the producers and ghostwriters noone knows the name of  8)

LOL..okay

The truth all boils down to common sense...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2006, 05:22:58 PM »
you idiot since u like talkin about common sense

its not like the us did that shit themselves

"al qaeda" might have done it, but who is al qaeda? its cia homie.

15 dumb fuck arabs, part of an organization originally trained and formed by the CIA, long infiltrated by Saudi/Pakistani/Egyptian and American intelligence, with frozen assets, hijacked planes and flew them into their locations with out the US 60billion dollars a year intelligence institutions not knowing a thing about it

conviniently afterwards the country is up in arms, 2 countries have been invaded, restrictions on civil rights etc etc

my common sense is sayin machiavelli is a dunce
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2006, 05:33:56 PM »
^^ makes sense

but really none of us knows for sure, might as well leave it alone

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2006, 06:14:50 PM »

Al Queda were also used to infiltrate the KLA, then in turn they carried out atrocities leading to reprisals from serbian troops as soon as that happened the whole thing was played up as a mass genocide against albanians. Don't take my word for it refer to the post i put up "OSAMAGATE" where a canadian professor oF economics at Ottawa University addresses this, and he refers to the intelligence own documents to prove this is so. As for what tech said he is right and that is just the brief outline but even that is damning
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 06:23:17 PM by virtuoso »

coola

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2006, 11:38:08 PM »
they still refuse even to this very day to release all documents relating to pearl harbour.

LMAO you all are startin to kill me... so now you will start saying they let pearl harbour happen so they could nuke japan  ::)

coola

« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2006, 11:40:13 PM »
conviniently afterwards the country is up in arms, 2 countries have been invaded, restrictions on civil rights etc etc

conveniently LMFAO, what the fuck would you expect them to do ? nothing ?

lol conveniently..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2006, 11:52:35 PM »

lol conveniently..

conviniently bin laden used to work for the cia. conviniently his family and bushes does business. conviniently america ignores osama. conviniently he emerges, continues being ignored. conviniently allowed to settle in afghanistan. conviniently oil pipeline plans emerge. conviniently taliban say no. conviniently 9/11 happens. conviniently so much fuckery has gone down with that incident, dont even wanna start. conviniently america now threatens afghanistan. (this is done while, conviniently, the taliban were willing to negotiate and conviniently cia agents visited osama in dubai in 2001 or 2003 i believe) conviniently usa invades iraq. conviniently threat of war constantly held over sheep heads. conviniently increased govt powers. conviniently america being spied on.

come on man
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2006, 12:04:53 AM »
^^ makes sense

but really none of us knows for sure, might as well leave it alone

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »

lol conveniently..

conviniently bin laden used to work for the cia. conviniently his family and bushes does business. conviniently america ignores osama. conviniently he emerges, continues being ignored. conviniently allowed to settle in afghanistan. conviniently oil pipeline plans emerge. conviniently taliban say no. conviniently 9/11 happens. conviniently so much fuckery has gone down with that incident, dont even wanna start. conviniently america now threatens afghanistan. (this is done while, conviniently, the taliban were willing to negotiate and conviniently cia agents visited osama in dubai in 2001 or 2003 i believe) conviniently usa invades iraq. conviniently threat of war constantly held over sheep heads. conviniently increased govt powers. conviniently america being spied on.

come on man

I'm not usually big on spelling, typos happen, but if you are going to use "conveniently" that many times in one post you should consider spelling it correctly.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 12:47:26 AM by Ant »