Author Topic: For all you morons  (Read 2516 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: For all you morons
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2006, 11:17:50 AM »

Actually you are killing me chief, your ignorance is blinding, or perhaps you dont want to see it. Stating that the intelligence agencies had prior knowledge of Pearl Harbour is no revelation, thus I am further staggered tht this is totally out of the blue for you. Next time you will be telling is the USS Liberty was never attacked by israel. You dismiss what you don't want to see, in actual fact you are a depiction of the tape of character that the video was trying to mock, talk about irony.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 11:44:20 AM by virtuoso »

coola

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2006, 12:49:29 PM »
conviniently afterwards the country is up in arms, 2 countries have been invaded, restrictions on civil rights etc etc

conveniently LMFAO, what the fuck would you expect them to do ? nothing ?

lol conveniently..

conviniently bin laden used to work for the cia. conviniently his family and bushes does business. conviniently america ignores osama. conviniently he emerges, continues being ignored. conviniently allowed to settle in afghanistan. conviniently oil pipeline plans emerge. conviniently taliban say no. conviniently 9/11 happens. conviniently so much fuckery has gone down with that incident, dont even wanna start. conviniently america now threatens afghanistan. (this is done while, conviniently, the taliban were willing to negotiate and conviniently cia agents visited osama in dubai in 2001 or 2003 i believe) conviniently usa invades iraq. conviniently threat of war constantly held over sheep heads. conviniently increased govt powers. conviniently america being spied on.

come on man

yeah it can be looked at in that respect. i guess it depends oh who's side youre on. i'm not on bush's side, because i dont agree with the war. but i do agree with the western way of life.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2006, 01:08:40 PM »
you idiot since u like talkin about common sense

its not like the us did that shit themselves

"al qaeda" might have done it, but who is al qaeda? its cia homie.

15 dumb fuck arabs, part of an organization originally trained and formed by the CIA, long infiltrated by Saudi/Pakistani/Egyptian and American intelligence, with frozen assets, hijacked planes and flew them into their locations with out the US 60billion dollars a year intelligence institutions not knowing a thing about it

conviniently afterwards the country is up in arms, 2 countries have been invaded, restrictions on civil rights etc etc

LOL, Sherlock Holmes just cracked the case.

In all seriousness, Woodrow is right. People who believe all these conspiracy theories only make themselves look dumb. They are just a bunch of weirdos who are laughed at by society . My favorite 9/11 conspiracy theory was  days after the attacks when Arab media reported that 4,000 Jews that worked at the World Trade Center stayed home that day. Of course idiots on this very message board probably still believe that.

Come on guys, just stop the nonsense.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2006, 01:16:06 PM »

surely common sense answers this one Building 7 collapses and on national television silverstein said we were told to pull building 7. Buiulding 7 collapses in an identical fashion to the other buildings and was not hit by anything, building 7 was further away from the towers than many of the other buildings.

Please explain to me that despite this silverstein then ignores all questions for a very long time regarding his comments until he tells the media that he meant pulling the firefighters from building 7 even though fema reports said they were not in building 7?.

Let me just repeat this guys I am not attacking people who dont want to believe this but start asking yourself why questions this remain completely unanswered and instead the responses you get are attacking people instead of responding to the question.

coola

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2006, 01:20:54 PM »

surely common sense answers this one Building 7 collapses and on national television silverstein said we were told to pull building 7. Buiulding 7 collapses in an identical fashion to the other buildings and was not hit by anything, building 7 was further away from the towers than many of the other buildings.

Please explain to me that despite this silverstein then ignores all questions for a very long time regarding his comments until he tells the media that he meant pulling the firefighters from building 7 even though fema reports said they were not in building 7?.

Let me just repeat this guys I am not attacking people who dont want to believe this but start asking yourself why questions this remain completely unanswered and instead the responses you get are attacking people instead of responding to the question.

read the report on how WTC7 fell to the ground. how do you think the C.I.A could get away with demolishing a building ? what evidence would it destroy ?

their intepretation of how WTC7 fell makes alot more sense than the conspiracy video.

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2006, 01:28:22 PM »

read the report on how WTC7 fell to the ground. how do you think the C.I.A could get away with demolishing a building ? what evidence would it destroy ?

their intepretation of how WTC7 fell makes alot more sense than the conspiracy video.

Anybody got a link to the report?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2006, 01:30:50 PM »

I can not find the link but yes I do know what they concluded. They said falling debris compromised the integrity of the building and yet the Hilton and all other buildings which were much closer to the towers remain unscathed. Also I will repeat the question, why did Silverstein say on national tv that they were told to pull building 7?.

coola

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2006, 11:19:56 PM »

I can not find the link but yes I do know what they concluded. They said falling debris compromised the integrity of the building and yet the Hilton and all other buildings which were much closer to the towers remain unscathed. Also I will repeat the question, why did Silverstein say on national tv that they were told to pull building 7?.

so are all buildings built the same way this day in age ?

who the fuck is silverstein ? and who told him to pull building 7 ? and what is that suppose to mean ?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=5&c=y
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 11:25:20 PM by Chief »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2006, 06:33:45 AM »

Silverstein is the owner of the world trade centre
There is the audio link http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/audio/silverstein_pullit.mp3

coola

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2006, 06:43:04 AM »
where was that quote taken from ?

pulling it does not mean blowing the building up to me. maybe it meant pull the fire-fighters out, they cant contain the fire, so get them out ?

and if he had anything to do with demolishing the building, do you think he would nationally snitch on himself that openly ? lets take it back to logic.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 06:44:56 AM by Chief »

coola

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2006, 06:54:30 AM »

conveniently LMFAO, what the fuck would you expect them to do ? nothing ?

lol conveniently..

conviniently bin laden used to work for the cia. conviniently his family and bushes does business. conviniently america ignores osama. conviniently he emerges, continues being ignored. conviniently allowed to settle in afghanistan. conviniently oil pipeline plans emerge. conviniently taliban say no. conviniently 9/11 happens. conviniently so much fuckery has gone down with that incident, dont even wanna start. conviniently america now threatens afghanistan. (this is done while, conviniently, the taliban were willing to negotiate and conviniently cia agents visited osama in dubai in 2001 or 2003 i believe) conviniently usa invades iraq. conviniently threat of war constantly held over sheep heads. conviniently increased govt powers. conviniently america being spied on.

come on man

why isnt it possible, that its the terrorists fault of this happening ?

maybe the U.S was just waiting for an opportunity like this to arise so they could grab the world by the balls... all this tells me is it's the islamic terrorists fault for picking a fight with a power, they simply cant win against. those terrorists brought it on themselves and the people around them, because an event such as 9/11, and you cant just let that shit slide, not if you have an army that will fuck you up for it...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2006, 06:58:10 AM »
It was taken from a national tv programme if you watch the alex jones film i put up it shows the footage of it also

How can he mean the firemen, when the Fema reports said they were not in the building

Pull it is a demolition term

Again if it comes down to logic then logic would dictate that the buildings sited right next to the towers would have been badly damaged and yet they were not.

If this was not a conspiracy of silence then why didnt you know about it before now and why is it that even now most people in europe do not even know about building 7.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 07:00:23 AM by virtuoso »

RagJ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2006, 07:08:12 AM »
lmfao @ this.

See, this is why I never discuss with conspiracy theorists.   ::)

Now anywas, NOBODY hear can know what happened on the 9/11. Put when you make extraordinary claims, you need extraordinary proof, and I have not seen ANYTHING, from Loose change or whatever that makes me sure that the Gov't pulled off 9/11. There's a lot of questions I have after watching Loose change, but the most important question is: HOW THE HELL CAN I TRUST THAT GUYS INFO WHEN A LOT OF IS WRONG AND IS PROVEN WRONG?

Two important things to point out with Loose change(there's more, but two first flaws that come to mind)

-Why the hell would Loose Change claim that 12 of the hijackers has been found, living and well, after 9/11 when they haven't? (The persons Loose Change refers to are people who happens to have the same name, but are not the same person, stuff that has been proved by credible sources). How can I trust a documentary when they even make this wrong?

-This Bimbach dude said that the plane didn't have any windows neither a logo, when he saw it, 2 miles a way. Have you ever seen a plane that's 2 miles away???

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2006, 07:15:19 AM »

Sorry but you are twisting things, it was the BBC who reported that some of the hijackers had been found alive and well as well as a few other english newspapers whose names escape me and as far as "never discussing with conspiracy theorists" you are acting as if these types of things havent been done before again do you even know about the USS LIberty? and i read part of the so called debunking of loose change the person writing it actually had the nerve to say so what has previous events got to do with this? Is her serious, history is repeating itself again and again, you make a valid point about being 2 miles away though. I do not have all of the answers but it angers me when people like you can't even accept that there have been many lies told by the government regarding september 11.

Also instead of responding with zzzz to the alex jones film watch it and then make your mind up, personally i think that is a much better documentary than loose change.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 07:22:22 AM by virtuoso »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2006, 07:33:47 AM »

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Hijacking suspects
Flight 175: Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Ahmed, Mohald Alshehri, Hamza Alghamdi and Ahmed Alghamdi
Flight 11: Waleed M Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz Alomari and Satam Al Suqami
Flight 77: Khalid Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, Salem Alhamzi and Hani Hanjour
Flight 93: Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi and Saeed Alghamdi
Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

Abdelaziz Al Omari
Abdelaziz Al Omari 'lost his passport in Denver'
He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.

Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

Khalid Al-Midhar
Khalid Al-Midhar may also be alive

He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm