Author Topic: So I reached 1000 for the third time + SHOUTOUTS  (Read 654 times)

herpes

Re: So I reached 1000 for the third time + SHOUTOUTS
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 11:18:53 PM »
billy wagner  ;D
shut up lol.... stupid fuckin redneck fuckin bum.  I got sick to my stomach watching that.   And willie aint clear of blame either.  There was no reason wagner should of been in there.  He should of kept sanchez in the game.

i loved when they took out pedro b/c he was killin it today, after that i knew we still had a chance. wanger choked
bringin in wagner made no sense.  He has a track record of always pitching bad when its not a save situation.  When its a close save situation hes money go figure.  Plus say we need him sunday night whats the point of bringin him in a non save situation.  Especially when sanchez was lights out in the 8th and only threw 10 pitches.  But at the same time where paying that redneck 10 million a season and he got worse as the inning went on.  Mets fans including myself are furious at both of them right now and want there heads on a post.  Truth be told to, randolph is a horrible in game manager.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2006, 11:22:22 PM »
But you guys got your own problems to. RJ is done, I called it last season too.  And damon is going come back and bite you guys in the ass.  Hes going have a good season.  But next year you will see some serious cracks.  His shoulder is in bad shape and hes going start to lose his speed more b/c the wheels are the first thing to go out of the 5 skills

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2006, 04:38:54 PM »
But you guys got your own problems to. RJ is done, I called it last season too.  And damon is going come back and bite you guys in the ass.  Hes going have a good season.  But next year you will see some serious cracks.  His shoulder is in bad shape and hes going start to lose his speed more b/c the wheels are the first thing to go out of the 5 skills

dont even get me started on RJ

i have faith in damon, especially wen it comes to the postseason, but who knows. maybe he'll crack under the NY playoff spotlight like arod

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

herpes

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 05:19:42 PM »

dont even get me started on RJ

i have faith in damon, especially wen it comes to the postseason, but who knows. maybe he'll crack under the NY playoff spotlight like arod
he wont choke like arod, he'll physically break down like bernie

rik

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 05:55:19 PM »
How bout them Dodgers!!!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2006, 08:44:08 PM »
bawlz

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

herpes

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

herpes

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2006, 09:47:54 PM »
bawlz
you guys are lucky we didnt get the sweep
you guys are lucky wanger didnt choke again
Not really, if you look at wags through out his career he has always been bad in situations where its not a save situation.  Wags has been lights out for his career so its not luck he didnt choke.  He was doing his job.

WestCoasta

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2006, 10:00:44 PM »
Tommy u guys are lucky u didnt have Sanchez last year.... guy sucked

herpes

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2006, 10:38:34 PM »
nah he was just a young kid getting his bumps and bruises, now hes that nikka

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2006, 10:43:34 PM »
nah he was just a young kid getting his bumps and bruises, now hes that nikka
ya but he was better before last year... last year the Dodgers sucked so he sucked with them.... that's why they traded him off

but god damn is a set-up man important

if I was a GM I would focus more on pitching than hitting