Author Topic: snoop vs tha eastsidaz back in 03  (Read 994 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: snoop vs tha eastsidaz back in 03
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 08:28:14 PM »
maybe off topic but whatever happened to tray deee being a Muslim??

Itchy Balls

• Lil Geezy
  • None.
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2006, 05:00:59 PM »
Tray Dee had aready spent like 15+ years of his life in and out of the system before this went down.  Maybe this will change how he acts...  I'm a hug e Eastsidaz fan but, enough is enough.  He was in the middle of Orange Ave. on the East Side of Long Beach firing an AK-47.  Witnesses there are the ones who pointed him out.  You can't be a local celebrity firing shots in the hood and expect people not to say who it was.  He was 36 years old when he got sentenced to 12 years.  So, when he gets out, he'll be 48.  Highly doubtful anyone will want to hear a 50 year old rapper then...

Anyone who sits here and tries to argue that 12 years is too much, must be fucking crazy.  He multiple convicted felon.  Anyone in a situation as his where you have kids looking up to you like that should have the sense to not act out like that. 

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 08:15:03 AM »
Tray Dee had aready spent like 15+ years of his life in and out of the system before this went down.  Maybe this will change how he acts...  I'm a hug e Eastsidaz fan but, enough is enough.  He was in the middle of Orange Ave. on the East Side of Long Beach firing an AK-47.  Witnesses there are the ones who pointed him out.  You can't be a local celebrity firing shots in the hood and expect people not to say who it was.  He was 36 years old when he got sentenced to 12 years.So, when he gets out, he'll be 48.  Highly doubtful anyone will want to hear a 50 year old rapper then...
Anyone who sits here and tries to argue that 12 years is too much, must be fucking crazy.  He multiple convicted felon.  Anyone in a situation as his where you have kids looking up to you like that should have the sense to not act out like that. 
What about Suga Free?Hes like 48 or something and i still listen to his music!

Diggfinger

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 02:34:39 PM »

Suga Free is a day younger than Quik u jackass ::)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 02:54:43 PM »
Suga Free is 48? lololol

Itchy Balls

• Lil Geezy
  • None.
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 07:31:20 PM »
Tray Dee had aready spent like 15+ years of his life in and out of the system before this went down.  Maybe this will change how he acts...  I'm a hug e Eastsidaz fan but, enough is enough.  He was in the middle of Orange Ave. on the East Side of Long Beach firing an AK-47.  Witnesses there are the ones who pointed him out.  You can't be a local celebrity firing shots in the hood and expect people not to say who it was.  He was 36 years old when he got sentenced to 12 years.So, when he gets out, he'll be 48.  Highly doubtful anyone will want to hear a 50 year old rapper then...

Um, he's not 48...

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 07:39:36 PM »
Nobody would even know who the fuck tha eastsidaz were without Snoop. They need to kill that shit. Nobody's gonna remember Tray Deee when he's out anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dexter

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 07:43:23 AM »
Tray Dee had aready spent like 15+ years of his life in and out of the system before this went down.  Maybe this will change how he acts...  I'm a hug e Eastsidaz fan but, enough is enough.  He was in the middle of Orange Ave. on the East Side of Long Beach firing an AK-47.  Witnesses there are the ones who pointed him out.  You can't be a local celebrity firing shots in the hood and expect people not to say who it was.  He was 36 years old when he got sentenced to 12 years.  So, when he gets out, he'll be 48.  Highly doubtful anyone will want to hear a 50 year old rapper then...

Snitches.