Author Topic: No one seriously wants beef w/DIPSET...  (Read 322 times)

Word to Everything

No one seriously wants beef w/DIPSET...
« on: May 18, 2006, 07:06:14 PM »

http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?t=682571

:cow:

B.I.G. put Cam on?

yeah duke, do ya' history... Mase introduced Cam to Biggie & Biggie was impressed by him & helped him get his 1st deal with Un Riverra

either way, Dipset is the most hated but only VERY few ppl have presented me understandable reasons as of y they dislike Dipset... most of the ppl on the board just seem like haters following what most of the haters of Dipset say instead of evaluating them for they selfs with a open mind

Cam was part of one of the most sickest crews of lyricist in "Children Of The Corn" & was the only dude who coulda possibly outshined Big L in a track... what makes u muhfu*kas think he aint prove himself time to time as a lyricist coming up? fo'real.. like your aproval really means dat much... maybe it's a joke to rap too that one of the greats Rakim is feeling they music & would like to collaborate with them & that Nas called Cam a good lyricist... trust me Dipset gets enough respect in the industry, a bunch of opinions from haters who suck ass as rappers them selfs ain't gon' bother them

Eminem?

eminem was actually bumpin purple haze in his car durring some interview i saw, him and cam were supposed to record a track cuz they feeling eachothers sh*t, but M&M thought cam addressed him on some line from a song, so there was no song ever made/released

Eminem is an undercover Dip  ;)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 07:11:05 PM by The Narcissist »

Citizen-Y

Re: No one seriously wants beef w/DIPSET...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:55:34 PM »
Let the haters hate bro, they'll all be bumpin Killa Season soon enough!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 10:56:21 PM »
yeah duke, do ya' history... Mase introduced Cam to Biggie & Biggie was impressed by him & helped him get his 1st deal with Un Riverra

either way, Dipset is the most hated but only VERY few ppl have presented me understandable reasons as of y they dislike Dipset... most of the ppl on the board just seem like haters following what most of the haters of Dipset say instead of evaluating them for they selfs with a open mind

Cam was part of one of the most sickest crews of lyricist in "Children Of The Corn" & was the only dude who coulda possibly outshined Big L in a track... what makes u muhfu*kas think he aint prove himself time to time as a lyricist coming up? fo'real.. like your aproval really means dat much... maybe it's a joke to rap too that one of the greats Rakim is feeling they music & would like to collaborate with them & that Nas called Cam a good lyricist... trust me Dipset gets enough respect in the industry, a bunch of opinions from haters who suck ass as rappers them selfs ain't gon' bother them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by polorsport2345 : 05-16-2006 at 01:57 PM.

Real talk

The Maestro

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 11:56:25 PM »
Eminem listens to shit like Young Jeezy & 3 6 Mafia also.. guess he likes wack music in general
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 05:28:35 AM »
he also makes it.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 06:56:28 AM »
no, nobody want beef wit them. I dont fight with kids or retards. And especially not wit retarded kids aka dipset

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 07:03:37 AM »
Eminem listens to shit like Young Jeezy & 3 6 Mafia also.. guess he likes wack music in general

:oi:
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 06:45:34 PM »
no, nobody want beef wit them. I dont fight with kids or retards. And especially not wit retarded kids aka dipset

haha true
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?