Author Topic: Black Christians have always made the best rappers.  (Read 1853 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Black Christians have always made the best rappers.
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2006, 01:02:14 PM »
Infinite and Trauma making these threads is dumb as it is... but the fact that you morons are taking this shit serious and trying to argue this bullshit is fuckin retarded.

You missed the point.  Think about it, dumbass. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »
Infinite and Trauma making these threads is dumb as it is... but the fact that you morons are taking this shit serious and trying to argue this bullshit is fuckin retarded.

You missed the point.  Think about it, dumbass. 

I got the point, you fucktard... I know Infinite is an idiot for making that thread, and you made yours to show him how dumb it is, but I'm referring to these retards who are actually trying to argue whether either one of you is right or wrong... anyways, enjoy Infinite's dick in your ass.

The thing is.... you think you're just mimicking Infinite's behavior to show us how dumb he looks, but you don't realize that you yourself are a fucking nutcase. So, you missed the point, dumbass.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 03:03:19 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Diabolical

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2006, 02:58:18 PM »
Im shocked some of you guys are still arguing with them.

Eihtball

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2006, 04:36:58 PM »
How about we just settling this by saying that I'm the best rapper?  And I'm neither Christian nor Muslim.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2006, 10:00:07 AM »
How about we just settling this by saying that I'm the best rapper?  And I'm neither Christian nor Muslim.
Heathens are worse. :P ;D

Mygla

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »
i love being an agnostic :)