Author Topic: What's This?!? "Down" Recording Session With Snoop, MC Eiht, Kokane, Eastsidaz..  (Read 203 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Who is this dude "Down"? I've never heard of him but they're bumpin his tunes in this video with a bunch of his tracks featuring westcoast heavy hitters like Snoop, Kokane, Eastsidaz, MC Eiht, Sen Dogg, B-Real and more......Anyone have any info on this? Does he have an album out right now? Anyone have it? How is it? The music on this sounds tight!!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And here's a couple more links I found of Down's recording sessions:

With Kam & Suga Free:

With Fingazz

Diggfinger

Who is this dude "Down"? I've never heard of him but they're bumpin his tunes in this video with a bunch of his tracks featuring westcoast heavy hitters like Snoop, Kokane, Eastsidaz, MC Eiht, Sen Dogg, B-Real and more......Anyone have any info on this? Does he have an album out right now? Anyone have it? How is it? The music on this sounds tight!!!!

Yeah the songs are from his album called "California Cowboys".

Down isnt much of a rapper but the album is decent due to the guest appearences (Suga Free, Kam, Tha Eastsidaz, MC Ren, Sen Dog, B-Real, Kokane) as well as the production.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
yeah i remember he dropped an album like 2 years ago with lots of westcoast features
down himself couldnt rap tho

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he had alot of money 2 put up i wat herd .. and also alot of green for snoop lmao ...