Author Topic: Is Akon the new Eastcoast Nate Dogg?  (Read 4093 times)

SGV

Re: Is Akon the new Eastcoast Nate Dogg?
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2006, 10:00:58 PM »
You are incorrect about the man boobs and the job. I don't tell jokes, only facts. You have old jokes that only you find amusing. Lastly, you're writing novels now... Nobody cares what you have to say anymore. Someone got hurt!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2006, 10:13:38 PM »
^actually i wrote a friendly novel to tom

but again sgv

what do you do, what did you use to do at the hospital?

posta  picture then again, i know you're embarrassed that you looked like a fat backstreet boy in one of those pics but proove me wrong, what do you got to lose buddah?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »
Now I sell cell phones at Cingular, get free service, free phones and good money... So I can't complain. At Kaiser, I was supposed to be sending files to Doctors, running reports and such... But I would usually just sit at the computer and go online or listen to music. Got paid well there too.

Jake... Always wanting to see guys. LOL. Are you trying to prove that I'm fat or that I have man boobs? Don't jump around now.

Bushwick

Big Justin... Cube... Myself

My Entourage shirt.

Pretty sure you'll call this a "Fat Backstreet Boy" flick. So there ya go!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2006, 11:21:44 PM »
Did you fuck those bitches? ;D

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2006, 01:08:04 AM »
Was'nt feelin' dude at first, now I think he's pretty dope. The joint with Styles is slappin' and he makes the new India Irie song more listenable. I like that little steet shit he puts in his lyrics "gun in my draws" and all that (guilty pleasures) picture this- Akon, Nate, Butch cassidy, kokane, Bo Rocc on one piece with Quik or Pharrell on the beat. Not even much hooks just one nigga after the other blastin' the mic. Like "protect your neck" by Wu, but with sangin', ouch!

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2006, 02:02:51 PM »
i think that akon is better than nate. nate is old and stale, akon is like a breath of fresh air plus he can make the craziest beats, can nate do that?

Yea...And the best rapper alive is Lil Wayne. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2006, 02:07:42 PM »
You have old jokes that only you find amusing.

Let me be the one to shut that statement down...I found his jokes (which were closer to facts anyways) quite hilarious. :-*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2006, 02:10:21 PM »
i think that akon is better than nate. nate is old and stale, akon is like a breath of fresh air plus he can make the craziest beats, can nate do that?

on this other forum board im on, ppl really thot Wayne is the best rapper right now lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »
Did you fuck those bitches? ;D

LOL. Those are "working girls"...Anyways, this thread should pretty much be locked...Akon is (in many ways, whether you want to admit it or not) a pop act... Nate Dogg is a legend who basically created a genre on his own...Even the recent shit Nate Dogg has come out with... "I Need A Light", "Black Mercedese", "Mary Jane", "Keep It Gangsta", "MLK", "PYT", "Thugs Get Lonely Too", "Shake That Ass", etc. shit all over pretty much most of what Akon has done hands down...and that's basically 15 years after he came out...That's WAY past anyones prime. It's a disgrace to Nate's legacy to compare the two...That's all that really should be said.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2006, 02:26:36 PM »

well who is then?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2006, 03:18:09 PM »

well who is then?

There is no best...The few good ones are special in their own ways. Lil Wayne is a decent rapper. No where near the best rapper alive...PeACe

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2006, 03:36:53 PM »
1st single from Akons new album. Wouldnt call this pop

http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare.de/files/21432930/Akon-Gangsta_Bop.mp3.html

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2006, 03:55:48 PM »
yeah butch and nate are the only 2 who can make songs a succes with just a single hook, nobody touching them, and certainly not akon, his voice is irritating... :-X
name the last hit butch has been on (i said hit)

WestCoasta

« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2006, 04:01:35 PM »
I'm guessing..... "Connected for Life"

ya Butch isn't a big name or anything, I wouldn't compare Butch to Nate at all saying they both make songs a success

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »
Butch might not be as big as Akon, but he still sounds a lot better...