Author Topic: ANOTHER story of the wonderfull live of teh EclipZe :) todays subject: alarms  (Read 147 times)

'EclipZe

I got work @ the ING bank to gain experience for my education. So today i was chillin behind my desk and had an itcheh feeling in mahz leg. So i scratched and hit a button under my desk, so i was like 'wtf does this button do?'  :laugh:

I was like whatev.

15 mins later the phone rang : 'With ING safety service, we got a msg that ur alarm ranged off, is there a robbery taking place?'

I was like WHAAAT?

2 mins later the police called asking the same question and in no time there where 2 police cars and 1 biker cop infront of the bank lmao.

THen my colleagues couldn't get the alarm shut LMAO and the officer refused to enter to inspect the building because according to the rules he has to wait untill the alarm is shutted off.

atleast them ppl I work wit had a great laugh and said im the first who ever did that shit  :laugh:

I feel blessed :)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you fucked up ;D lol 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol, +1 for making me laugh (no homo)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 10:59:21 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

ecrazy

you know you aint working there anymore dont cha?
lol

'EclipZe

you know you aint working there anymore dont cha?
lol
actually they all laughed their asses off  :laugh:  when i answered that phone call i was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IM SCREWED ! but surprisely they found it amusing lmao

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Haha...nice one ;D Could've happened to anyone I guess if nobody tells you about a hidden button being there...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LMAO! That was crazy! Surprising that they found it funny too though lol.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
lol, im proud of u my boy

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Sikotic™

LMAO!!! Hey it happens to the best of us.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE