Author Topic: What a funny b'day niteout!  (Read 109 times)

bez

What a funny b'day niteout!
« on: July 04, 2002, 05:27:08 AM »
Hey ya'll as you no it was my 17th b'day y'day so me and a few of my homies went to this bar in a town by where we live.  We have been to this bar b4 and they r usually quite strick about i.d's and when we got there we all got asked for i.d so we couldent get in.  We was all like dam now what we guna do, by now it ws like 8.30pm and on a Wednesday nite there not exactly many places you can go where u no u r guna have a good nite round by r;s exept for this place.  It was a student nite u see, 1 qwid to get in and a qwid a drink.  But n e way we didnt get in here so we was all at the train station like dam what r we guna do now.  So we just went fuck it we will go into town and see what going on.   We jumped the 9 o clock train and got  off a me mates house a few stops b4 town and bought sum cans of stella from the off license and sat off in me mates for an hour.  Then we got the next train into town.  We was just having quite a good laugh considering we had done like a 10 mile journey or sumit and we was all dead tired and shit.  But it turned out we had a really good nite.  We was in town and we got asked for i.d again at this 1 bar but then we went to this other bar called THE WONDER BAR and got in sound.  We was in there at about 10 and it was really boring, it was a wednesday nite and it was totally empty, we was all about to leave but then as we got near the door we just all got dancing and then in an hour the place had totally filled up and it was litterally like we was out on a saturday nite.  We had a great laguh and we ust danced the nite away. I got a shout out from the DJ aying happy b'day Bez, and I pulled 2 nice girls aswell so I was pretty  made up.  Apart from the waiting around for taxi's at the end of the night, the nite turned out to be a good nite and we all had a sound time.  No 1 got to drunk and we just had pure solid fun.   I told my MUM and DAD I wud be back at around 11/12, LOL we got in at 3.30am. Hopefully she wont say n e thing tho. Since I have got in I cant sleep so I have just come on this and decided to tell you all my tale.lol.Hey you people from U.S.A  we was speaking to some of your girls in the night, they where from UTAR and TEXAS or sumit. I Love your girls accents. Pure boss.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: What a funny b'day niteout!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2002, 06:36:52 AM »
hahahaa sounds like you had a great time lad! yer! ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »