Author Topic: ++Jordan Farmar To Work Out For The Lakers!!++...I really hope we take him.  (Read 1779 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i doubt u played for taft. whats your name so i can look u up in the yr book. or post a pic or a myspace or something.

Coming from the idiot who said he works as a janitor in the Lakers practice facility and that insiders told him the Garnett trade was a done deal...Obviously, if you're a liar yourself, how are you gunna trust others?...LOL@thinking people are as low as you and lie about playing high school basketball...This guy. ::)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
a janitor? fuck outta here with that shit u stupid jew. i work in the front desk of the toyota sports center where the Lakers, sparks & kings practice at.

why u so mad for? i just said post a pic of your team or of u playing for taft. instead u post a pic of farmar like that says anything.

i played with gilbert at grant. see.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

a janitor? fuck outta here with that shit u stupid jew. i work in the front desk of the toyota sports center where the Lakers, sparks & kings practice at.

why u so mad for? i just said post a pic of your team or of u playing for taft. instead u post a pic of farmar like that says anything.

i played with gilbert at grant. see.

I didn't post any pics you moron, I don't give a fuck if you played at Grant, that school sucks...And I don't have pics of me playing on my computer, wtf? LMAO...Like you said, go check the fuckin' year book, moron...My name is Elior, my number was 40...Now go sweep some floors, bitch. :-*

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i didnt play with gil. i'm just saying look how easy it is to post a picture of somebody and say u played with em when u dont have proof.

i know u didnt play for taft. i doubt u even went to that school even if u did it probably wasn't all 4 yrs. ur were in some home study program.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i didnt play with gil. i'm just saying look how easy it is to post a picture of somebody and say u played with em when u dont have proof.

i know u didnt play for taft. i doubt u even went to that school even if u did it probably wasn't all 4 yrs. ur were in some home study program.

LMFAO...WTF? You are retarded, buddy. LOL@homestudy program. Are all you pathalogical liars this mentally challenged?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
what class are u 04??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
05? u fuckin kid. smh. i remember going to a couple of taft games in 03 when farmar was playing. i dont remember seeing a jew with dark hair & blonde highlights on the team.

when i get home i'ma check my homies yr book. he went there class of 03.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

05? u fuckin kid. smh. i remember going to a couple of taft games in 03 when farmar was playing. i dont remember seeing a jew with dark hair & blonde highlights on the team.

when i get home i'ma check my homies yr book. he went there class of 03.

LMAO, you dumb muthafucka, I don't have blonde highlights...I'm 6'5" and I can pass for almost any race. Why would someone lie about playing high school ball? And why would I lie about what high school I go to? You are a retarded pathalogical liar who thinks other people function like you...LOL@this punk ass fool thinkin' he's some Sherlock, tryna uncover someone lyin' about their high school...What a fuckin' douche.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Why don't you call up Taft's basketball coach, Derrick Taylor, and ask him about Elior, you dumbfuck...Tell him you're a groupie ass fan. :-*

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
were u ballin with ur yamaka on?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

were u ballin with ur yamaka on?

No, I don't wear a yamaka...LOL@this stereotypical homo. Ask yourself why Maccabi Tel-Aviv is considered the best team in the European League... :eh:

ecrazy

^^Cuz them Jew's Have Money? Aint it the Truth?

rik

what class are u 04??

'8) 5
Wow your my age...for some reason I thought you were older.