Author Topic: Dubcc Og'z remember the times  (Read 797 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcc Og'z remember the times
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 04:28:28 PM »
Remember when Trauma admitted he was the faggot in his family
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »

LMFAO, yes, how can we forget?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 04:40:47 PM »
I'm from the poppin' K-style era.
the crew battles, the 1 on 1's all the beef's ect.

I've been on the low, crept in during the Dubcc/WCA monday night war's...
& been laying in the cut watching everyday. but more silent.
this forum still has me checkin'...

peace (for old times sake...)

Hatesrats"06 iz active"

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 05:09:10 PM »

Remember when I first recognized your name on the message board?  Nah, me neither.  Raise up off the nuts, peasant. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 05:27:35 PM »

Remember when I first recognized your name on the message board?  Nah, me neither.  Raise up off the nuts, peasant. 

Instead of questioning whether or not you recognize me, you should ask yourself whether or not that changes anything. You're still a faggot, and you're still not on my level.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 06:17:48 PM »
Jamal was Maradona? We use to beef and shit in T.O.T bacc in 2004 same with 7even. Arguing that going to Iraq was justified ::) LMAO

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 08:42:38 PM »

Instead of questioning whether or not you recognize me, you should ask yourself whether or not that changes anything. You're still a faggot, and you're still not on my level.

I was once on your level, but have long since left it for higher planes.  I'm not going to give you the pleasure of denying that I'm a faggot, because frankly, if I was a faggot I would still be more of a man than you are, bitch.  We're talking in a cyber world.  In THIS cyber world, I have 10 times as many posts as you do, and have existed 10 times longer than you do.  10 times as many people read my words, and 10 times as many posters know my name.  I am clearly your master and you are my slave; I know nothing of you or what you've done in your puny existance in my territory, but you know me and strive to attack me for things I said months or years ago, because the words I use carry weight with children like you, and you remember them long after they're spoken.  On the other end of this cyber spectrum, the things you say, if not immediatly in front of me, in THIS thread, pass in and out of my mind and never get a second thought.  Sadly, this is likely the only attention you'll ever receive from Trauma the Magnificent.  If I am this un-fucking-believably masterful over you in a small cyberworld, imagine how infinitely more powerful than you I would be in person with my full wits and strength about me.  You will never be me, and you will never know me. 

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 08:47:15 PM »
remember that character jamal...or the beefs A.G had with e-crazy and da wcc hopaar! LOL classic shit...
A.G had beef with me??

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 08:56:06 PM »

I was once on your level, but have long since left it for higher planes.  I'm not going to give you the pleasure of denying that I'm a faggot, because frankly, if I was a faggot I would still be more of a man than you are, bitch.  We're talking in a cyber world.  In THIS cyber world, I have 10 times as many posts as you do, and have existed 10 times longer than you do.  10 times as many people read my words, and 10 times as many posters know my name.  I am clearly your master and you are my slave; I know nothing of you or what you've done in your puny existance in my territory, but you know me and strive to attack me for things I said months or years ago, because the words I use carry weight with children like you, and you remember them long after they're spoken.  On the other end of this cyber spectrum, the things you say, if not immediatly in front of me, in THIS thread, pass in and out of my mind and never get a second thought.  Sadly, this is likely the only attention you'll ever receive from Trauma the Magnificent.  If I am this un-fucking-believably masterful over you in a small cyberworld, imagine how infinitely more powerful than you I would be in person with my full wits and strength about me.  You will never be me, and you will never know me. 

:loser:

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 01:49:25 AM »

I give you one sentence... and to you, I'm worthy of a whole paragraph.... Clearly, I am your master and you are my slave.

BTW... when you say, "I'm not going to give you the pleasure of denying that I'm a faggot"... it has more to do with you not wanting to face the reality of being a faggot and a liar on top of it. Good for you, at least you're not ashamed of it.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 05:05:07 AM »
Remember that Mc Ren groupie with his Mc Ren page? Disiple3743262438 or something.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 05:43:35 AM »
^ yeah...

and how about NWA2k.. run by mr bennz.. b-please put me on as staff there..

and there was jaymastajay's 'the shiznit'..

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 05:50:42 AM »
... and dpgc2k, or was it dpgc2000?  Of course WCKillaz as well. 

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 08:17:13 AM »
dpgc2000 which was that alex_g's site.. then there was dpgc2g which was on the come up for a while then vanished mysteriously overnight..

takes more effort to step up each time the site outgrows its current situation than it does to create the damn things in the first place sometimes..

dubcc's been through a grip of hosts..

1) special reserve / freeola / getdotted (moved due to script time out issues)

2) fasthosts(grr) (forced out of there since we broke the AUP for server load)

3) xnull aka ximinc (lasted ages, but we were eventually bogging his server down..)

4) lewismedia (lasted a longtime here too, they just stopped doing hosting and was migrated to.. rochen... lmao)

5) rochen( where we lasted about a day before being banned)

6) raptalk (about a year here too.. had those banners up in exchange for hosting, was a pain when it went down sometimes..)

7) powervps.. (back in my control.. 100% for the first time ever in some respects)

god knows how many 1000s i've spent in the last 5 years on this place.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 11:27:50 AM »

I give you one sentence... and to you, I'm worthy of a whole paragraph.... Clearly, I am your master and you are my slave.

BTW... when you say, "I'm not going to give you the pleasure of denying that I'm a faggot"... it has more to do with you not wanting to face the reality of being a faggot and a liar on top of it. Good for you, at least you're not ashamed of it.

LMAO. :-X