Author Topic: there is a conspiracy amongst conspiracy theorists..  (Read 597 times)

coola

there is a conspiracy amongst conspiracy theorists..
« on: May 21, 2006, 07:48:49 AM »
is it possible they live a boring life, so they make up for it by believing in all this crazy shit ?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: there is a conspiracy amongst conspiracy theorists..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 07:52:37 AM »

Whereas you are so ignorant that many things I have mentioned you are totally unaware of. Secondly it is you who are the real conspiracy theorist because you truly believe it was all so black and white.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 07:57:31 AM »

But you know what unless you are actually going to say something constructive instead of a pathetic child level attempt to insult people lol who dont believe the official version then its really not worth commenting any further to this thread but im sure you will find a few people who are equally as naive and short sighted as you to join in with your little tirade, enjoy.

coola

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 07:58:42 AM »
i dont believe its all so black and white. but the basic jist of things is.

let me run it down for you.

the black and white:

islamic terrorists hi-jacked atleast 3 planes. 2 of them crashed into the twin towers, and one fell to the ground.

fuck knows what happen at the pentagon, its more than likely a plane hit it, if so hi-jacked by islamic terrorists.

the U.S knew about the attacks before hand, maybe not every detail, but enough to be worried about, didnt do enough, whether it was on purpose or not is another question.

^ that is it, you wont convince me with some conspiracy videos, show me raw facts, not what he said and what travelled through the grape-vine.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 08:00:25 AM by Chief »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 08:03:30 AM »
On that basis alone you say you arent sure whether it was done on purpose, do you really think they wouldnt do this on purpose?

It is on the subject of terrorism again but our intelligence services were tracking a man before the london bombings and they taped him saying he was going to blow up a train and then flee from this country and yet they somehow didnt act on this and actually let him go.

Do you really think they would not do this on purpose?

You see there is enough to suggest they did do this on purpose and in which case at the very least they are accomplices to mass murder.

Do you really think there is nothing to be gained by allowing these attacks to happen?

coola

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 08:07:26 AM »
^ man i cant get into that, because we will never know.

but the fact of the matter is, terrorists attacked the U.S, and the U.S retaliated, they shouldnt have fucked around in the first place, then this wouldnt have happen.

coola

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 08:09:11 AM »
they woke the sleeping giant, and now the wheels are in motion... shit isnt looking good, but the U.S cant be blamed for all of this.

ultimately its the result of retaliating to Terrorist threats. thats the card their playing, and they didnt fabricate any of it. terrorism is real, and it was proven 9/11...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 08:10:52 AM »

America Britain they make enemies all over the world. You know that I know that, I know as well as you do that Britain and America are directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions of people even before september 11. You must surely not be surprised that attacks would occur, its called reprisals however the fact is you said you dont want to get into it but there is blood on our governments hands for both of those attacks. I just had to edit this post, responding to terrorist threats? where was the terrorist threat from Iraq. The CIA concluded there was not one. Its all way too convenient, seriously do you not think that the PNAC documents hoping for a helpful pearl harbour show that it was never in the interests to protect? Also you have this very misguided impression i take no great pleasure in thinking like this it is horrifying but there are too many coincidecnes too many things that dont fit too many things which have been said and then retracted by official sources, it doesnt add up and you can deny this or not but...

September 11 has and is being used as the catalyst for driving citizens into complete submission using fear as the weapon I find it really bizarre that people should laugh when someone like me says are you not deeply worried that you are having all of your basic human rights stripped from you. After all that is what civil liberties are and yet politicians are looking on them with disdain.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 08:19:31 AM by virtuoso »

coola

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 08:18:24 AM »

America Britain they make enemies all over the world. You know that I know that, I know as well as you do that Britain and America are directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions of people even before september 11. You must surely not be surprised that attacks would occur, its called reprisals however the fact is you said you dont want to get into it but there is blood on our governments hands for both of those attacks. I just had to edit this post, responding to terrorist threats? where was the terrorist threat from Iraq. The CIA concluded there was not one. Its all way too convenient, seriously do you not think that the PNAC documents hoping for a helpful pearl harbour show that it was never in the interests to protect?

i did not say i support iraq, or did i say the invasion was justified. i'm talking about the conspiracy theories on 9/11.

iraq was invaded because of the fear implemented into peoples minds from 9/11.

9/11 was the straw that broke the camels back (no pun  ;D)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 08:20:54 AM »
I am not sure if you noticed the other edit so....

Also you have this very misguided impression i take no great pleasure in thinking like this it is horrifying but there are too many coincidences too many things that dont fit too many things which have been said and then retracted by official sources, it doesnt add up and you can deny this or not but...

September 11 has and is being used as the catalyst for driving citizens into complete submission using fear as the weapon I find it really bizarre that people should laugh when someone like me says are you not deeply worried that you are having all of your basic human rights stripped from you. After all that is what civil liberties are and yet politicians are looking on them with disdain.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 08:26:55 AM by virtuoso »

coola

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 08:27:48 AM »

I am not sure if you noticed the other edit so....

Also you have this very misguided impression i take no great pleasure in thinking like this it is horrifying but there are too many coincidecnes too many things that dont fit too many things which have been said and then retracted by official sources, it doesnt add up and you can deny this or not but...

man it is worrying what is happening... i just feel you are dis-crediting your posts by saying things like the owner of WTC7 ordered it's demolition on national t.v. i just think thats so stupid, i cant believe it.

there were no bombs on WTC1 or 2 either.

just get it in your head, the U.S did not plan those attacks. they used those attacks to their advantage, i'll admit that.. but what else were they to do ? just sit back and wait for the next attack ? Bush and the rest of them were just as afraid as anyone else. i dont agree with how they responded, but i understand why they did it.

The people that should be blamed are the islamic terrorists, but instead there are people on this forum supporting them.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 08:31:32 AM »

I dont support any form of terrorism, however do you really think it is beyond the realms of possibility that sept 11 was a staged event, since similar plans have been carried out in the past or planned before?
If the answer is no then why, what makes a government beyond that type of evil particularly when it was in their interests for it to happen?

coola

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 08:37:34 AM »

I dont support any form of terrorism, however do you really think it is beyond the realms of possibility that sept 11 was a staged event, since similar plans have been carried out in the past or planned before?
If the answer is no then why, what makes a government beyond that type of evil particularly when it was in their interests for it to happen?

it isnt beyond the realms of possibility.

but do you not think that islamic terrorists arent waging a psychological war, to make you believe these conspiracies ? to turn against your government ? theres a conspiracy for you.

just because it's possible, doesnt mean it happen.

coola

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 08:41:59 AM »
and just to clear things up, i'm only saying its possible, because it would be foolish to say it's impossible...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 08:46:28 AM »

Man everytime those Bin Laden tapes suddenly spring at the most convenient moment the U.S government is playing the psychological game. Even J Bananas posted an article about the fake attacks on the Library and the guardian has written articles about the fabrications of an attack on Canarf Wharf here in the UK. Psychological attacks are nothing new the government has always been knee deep in propaganda