Author Topic: there is a conspiracy amongst conspiracy theorists..  (Read 598 times)

coola

Re: there is a conspiracy amongst conspiracy theorists..
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 08:49:20 AM »

Man everytime those Bin Laden tapes suddenly spring at the most convenient moment the U.S government is playing the psychological game. Even J Bananas posted an article about the fake attacks on the Library and the guardian has written articles about the fabrications of an attack on Canarf Wharf here in the UK. Psychological attacks are nothing new the government has always been knee deep in propaganda

ofcourse, i completely agree with that. they are keeping us in fear.

that doesnt prove the U.S took down the TT's.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 08:57:40 AM »

Well I am glad that we agree on a few things at least. However even if you don't believe that the U.S government orchestrated this then you must surely see that having doubters is not some evil it is a good thing. There are way too many people just bowing to all of the draconianism which we are witnessing, too many people who believe that by surrrendering all of their liberties they will somehow be safe from oppression which as we both know is a contradiction. I am glad that I have at least established some common ground with you I am not in the habit of attacking people because they dont agree that the U.S government did stage manage this event. However what I do find sick is when I am labelled as some kind of sympathiser or even a traitor both tags I have had shouted at me before, that to me is the most deeply concerning part people are blindly letting the government guide them

coola

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 09:10:36 AM »

Well I am glad that we agree on a few things at least. However even if you don't believe that the U.S government orchestrated this then you must surely see that having doubters is not some evil it is a good thing. There are way too many people just bowing to all of the draconianism which we are witnessing, too many people who believe that by surrrendering all of their liberties they will somehow be safe from oppression which as we both know is a contradiction. I am glad that I have at least established some common ground with you I am not in the habit of attacking people because they dont agree that the U.S government did stage manage this event. However what I do find sick is when I am labelled as some kind of sympathiser or even a traitor both tags I have had shouted at me before, that to me is the most deeply concerning part people are blindly letting the government guide them

well then i apologise if i made you feel labelled.

i have never been 100% keen on America, but i do believe in what it should be, and what it stands for.. alot of Americans have just lost their way, prosperity has alot to do with it i believe.

i dont agree with bush's policies, but it's the fault of the excisting terrorists, and the fault of the mistakes america has made in the past why it is the way it is.

technology is changing the world at a rapid pace, inevitably it has become a small place to live, and great security measures are needed for security. that is the sad truth, if you are open for attacks, you will be attacked. what sucks, is that freedom is the cost. now you could either think that bush and his administration are trying to take over the world, or you can think they are trying to protect themselves.

we live in a paranoid society.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 09:20:28 AM »

I wasnt referring to you like that I was saying that here in UK I have been called that before. However the fact is that terrorists have always been around and in fact its well documented that CIA Mossad MI5 have infiltrated most of these terrorist groups. Terrorism is being used as the weapon to get people to accept anything hence I will go by what I said before they had so much prior knowledge that at the very least they are guilty of being accomplices to mass murder and yet these are the same people who are now telling us in England in the U.S and all over the shop to give up your freedoms we will protect you

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 09:20:59 AM »
everyones so keen to diss britain and america but they are happy to forget about the atrocities comitted by other governments in recent history i can dig up a ton of dirt on france, germany, italy, russia, china, japan, israel etc...... thats just off the top of my head I can probably find out shit on almost any governement tho.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 09:24:03 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 09:24:02 AM »

Of course I am not happy about other governments doing so yes governments in general do it, happy now?

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 11:28:24 AM »
i heard a theory that the government is hiring nerds like virtuoso to spout off bullshit on the internet all day to discredit conspracy theorists that are really on to something.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 11:33:28 AM »
i heard a theory that the government is hiring nerds like virtuoso to spout off bullshit on the internet all day to discredit conspracy theorists that are really on to something.

lol
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2006, 01:06:15 PM »

Haha your such a moron, but part of the furniture now i guess.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2006, 05:11:50 PM »
man just cuz you dont know shit, and some one else knows something dont hate on em
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll