Author Topic: Chelsea to discuss Lampard deal  (Read 91 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Chelsea to discuss Lampard deal
« on: May 21, 2006, 02:52:14 PM »

Chelsea to discuss Lampard deal

Frank Lampard will begin contract talks with Chelsea after the World Cup, according to the England star's agent.

The 28-year-old midfielder has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge but recently revealed his intentions to stay at the club.

Agent Steve Kutner said: "I have spoken to Peter Kenyon and we are looking to sit down shortly after the World Cup."

Lampard has three years left on the five-year deal he signed in the summer of 2004.

Meanwhile, new signing Michael Ballack has revealed he expects to finish his career at Chelsea.

The 29-year-old German completed his free transfer from Bayern Munich, signing a three-year deal, and said he hoped it would be his last club.

"I'd like to finish my career here," Ballack said. "I hope things work out well and that we're successful in the next three years and the possibility will exist to extend that contract.

"You could say that is my vision at the moment, to end my career at Chelsea."

Ballack may face his new team-mates during the summer with the prospect of England and Germany playing each other in the second round of the World Cup.

He added: "Germany always has great respect for England, comparable with Brazil, Italy and Argentina.

"The strengths of the English midfield are well known but, given that, the people of Germany would always look forward to England playing Germany.

"It is always a big game. It is a duel and we will look forward to renewing that duel."
NO MORE WAR