Author Topic: Mexico bans non-natives from jobs.....  (Read 705 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mexico bans non-natives from jobs.....
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 11:59:11 PM »
Should I just ignore this blatant hypocricy and not post the article. Would that make you guys feel better?

Yes it would, and we appreciate your concern.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 05:03:54 AM »

so since the american population doesnt put pressure on its govt for fuckin the world, are they responsible as well?

Responsible for what?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 01:46:10 PM »
I understand why Mexico is doing what they are doing. M Dogg was right when he said that Fox was Mexico's George Bush. But it makes Mexico look like hypocrites when they preach how the USA should be lean on illegal immigrates when they are doing some foul shit like this.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 03:27:38 PM »

so since the american population doesnt put pressure on its govt for fuckin the world, are they responsible as well?

Responsible for what?

Can't you read, you fucking Polack?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 03:39:59 PM »
You know little about the difference between the Mexican government and it's people. 
pretty much how the world views America

what's up Tech?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 04:42:53 PM »
Vincente Fox isn't the one who came up with the idea to bar people not born in Mexico from holding certain jobs. It has been like that forever in Mexico. The point is that xenophobia is a huge part of Mexican culture. Otherwise the people of the country would demand that the government change those racist laws. But the truth is the people could give a fuck.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 08:56:18 PM »
Vincente Fox isn't the one who came up with the idea to bar people not born in Mexico from holding certain jobs. It has been like that forever in Mexico. The point is that xenophobia is a huge part of Mexican culture. Otherwise the people of the country would demand that the government change those racist laws. But the truth is the people could give a fuck.

no, the people have no say. The PRE has ruled Mexico for decades, they basically eat the Mexican Revolution, and became a one party govenment. In the 60's, when people protested, they slaughter thousands. The Native people who pratice their beliefs and are against the PRE are forces into poverity, and instead of fighting against the government, they fight for food. Vicente Fox was suppose to be the end of the PRE's 80 years of oppression. Instead, he turned out to be the George Bush of the country, being more conservative, aiding the rich, and allowing the PRE to fuck up the poor.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 09:47:28 PM »

Hey Japan is the same way.....oh, I forgot, their the new white people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 10:21:36 PM »

many people are like that. Difference, they are native to their county. Mexico, huge majority Natives, dark ass indians. Their rulers though are Europeans, light ass Spanish people. Japan, they rule themselves, and are natvie to their land. The U.S., a bunch of everyone, very few dark ass Natives. We can never talk on immigration, unless the Native grow in huge numbers, take over, and say that they are against immigration.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 08:53:47 AM »

Most countries are like that, which was my whole point of this thread. Most countries do not allow tens of millions of immigrants into their countries, let alone give them social services, teach them in their native languages, allow them to hold prominent government positions, etc. America does all those things and we still get attacked by idiots like Vincente Fox and lectured on how we are racist.

That was my whole point.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL @ this fudgepacker

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 10:00:46 PM »

Most countries are like that, which was my whole point of this thread. Most countries do not allow tens of millions of immigrants into their countries, let alone give them social services, teach them in their native languages, allow them to hold prominent government positions, etc. America does all those things and we still get attacked by idiots like Vincente Fox and lectured on how we are racist.

That was my whole point.

CWalker is a BITCH!!!!