Author Topic: Who did I piss off lol  (Read 603 times)

herpes

Who did I piss off lol
« on: May 23, 2006, 09:00:06 PM »
ight I could careless about my karma, but I couldnt help but take notice and laugh when I dissed cali and my karma plummeted.  In the past day my karma went from -79 to -90.  I find it hilarious that I really pissed somebody off that much they sit at the computer dissing me lol.  That just proves even more NY >>> cali

Sikotic™

Re: Who did I piss off lol
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 09:08:08 PM »
 :-X
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 09:19:32 PM »
ight I could careless about my karma, but I couldnt help but take notice and laugh when I dissed cali and my karma plummeted.  In the past day my karma went from -79 to -90.  I find it hilarious that I really pissed somebody off that much they sit at the computer dissing me lol.  That just proves even more NY >>> cali

it was prolly some dislexic cat from NYC  he thought NYC>>>>>>>Cali meant Cali>>>>>>>>NYC  which is the truth btw.  but still a props for your troubles.

oh and

CALI>>>>>>>>>>>>All of Canada>>>>>>>>>>>>>NYC

-KIDRENEGADE-

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 09:28:39 PM »
You should be able to see who props/disses... would make for fun.. lol

by the way: it wasn´t me... ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 09:29:41 PM »

lol yeah, nima make that happen!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »
it was ME MUHFUKKAAA

lol, just kiddin...juss for gettin ur hopes slightly high ill prop ya ;)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 12:05:27 AM »

not me homie, look at my karma i'm gettin fucked up too.  someone doesn't like you nor i, i think it's "now i'm blown" but i don't know and i really don't give a fuck
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

coola

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 01:31:21 AM »
first time i realised you exist, is when you commented on my penis size... yeah i'm mad... didnt diss you though.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 07:27:46 AM »
lol at even daring to say ny>>> cali lol
u must be on some good shit man

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 12:54:14 PM »
-1 for being from new york lol jk, -1 for saying gay things

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 01:00:13 PM »

Nima? WTF? People need to know that Nima was a newbie to this board a few years back...As for Tom, you need to stop being so touchy with that shit man...It really seems funny when you say "It's not that I really care but..." LOL. Well, I was always against karma and I still am...Is there really a point to it? Doesn't prove shit besides who has the most dickriders...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 01:06:52 PM »
i think the idea of karma is great. it helps define the board more as a place where words actually mean something. sure theres dickriders but thats a small part of it. there's nothing wrong with practicing watching what you say and being sociable. and well, of course if ur someone like the jew u hate karma because you were raised by some prick lawyer in LA, but all in all its a pretty smart idea. and "i dont care about karma" is probably the biggest lie i see here at dubcc.

herpes

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »

Nima? WTF? People need to know that Nima was a newbie to this board a few years back...As for Tom, you need to stop being so touchy with that shit man...It really seems funny when you say "It's not that I really care but..." LOL. Well, I was always against karma and I still am...Is there really a point to it? Doesn't prove shit besides who has the most dickriders...PeACe
how am i being touchy, its general curiosity that I pissed someone off so much they sit here and diss instead of arguing with me.  When I go out or not on the dubcc my karma isnt even a thought in my mind.  But when im here, sure why not.  I have no problem with there being karma here.

herpes

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 01:09:59 PM »
lol at even daring to say ny>>> cali lol
u must be on some good shit man
your opinion holds no weight on it the subject for the fact your from scottland, no go play you bagpipes and toss the taber around

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 01:10:53 PM »
whyd u just diss me if it doesnt matter to you lol? cant u just tell me to fuck off?