Author Topic: Who did I piss off lol  (Read 600 times)

herpes

Re: Who did I piss off lol
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 01:12:08 PM »
whyd u just diss me if it doesnt matter to you lol? cant u just tell me to fuck off?
i didnt diss you tho lol.  Honest to god lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 01:15:03 PM »
That just proves even more NY >>> cali
People don't like you, so that proves NY>>>Cali? That makes sence. ::)

herpes

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 01:17:01 PM »
see u cali catss are touchy

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 01:18:01 PM »
whyd u just diss me if it doesnt matter to you lol? cant u just tell me to fuck off?

yeah i know it coulda been a number of ppl. but if cali cats are so touchy and inferior why are you here at DUBCC?

herpes

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 01:20:23 PM »

yeah i know it coulda been a number of ppl. but if cali cats are so touchy and inferior why are you here at DUBCC?

Because I can... some people here actually know im jokin around and then some like you get sand in your pussy

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 01:22:41 PM »
I just pointed out an illogical statement how does that make me touchy? You're the one who started this thread. :P

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 01:23:55 PM »
I just pointed out an illogical statement how does that make me touchy? You're the one who started this thread. :P
the fact you had to come in and try insult me shows I hurt your feelings doggie

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
I wasn't insulting you. Just pointing out a flaw in your arguement.

herpes

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 01:31:39 PM »
I wasn't insulting you. Just pointing out a flaw in your arguement.
i dont gotta make sense im a dubcc OG

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 01:33:33 PM »
i think the idea of karma is great. it helps define the board more as a place where words actually mean something. sure theres dickriders but thats a small part of it. there's nothing wrong with practicing watching what you say and being sociable. and well, of course if ur someone like the jew u hate karma because you were raised by some prick lawyer in LA, but all in all its a pretty smart idea. and "i dont care about karma" is probably the biggest lie i see here at dubcc.

LMAO. You're admitting that you get touched by your karma and you've brainwashed yourself to believe that it means something to everyone else because of that. You are a fruitcup...And by the way, dickhead, my dad was no lawyer, he moved here from Israel at the age of 17 and started his own businesses from scratch, it's not all easy born n raised shit like you square American whiteboys are used to... :-X

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
what Tommy is doin wrong is lookin at Cali people based on who's at the forum

majority of people here put shame to their families and their residence

it would be easy to judge as a whole based on one person, so I try to keep it personal whenever I see some prick post up some shit

however, Infinite is an exception, because of him I'm going to punch the next Muslim I see in the face

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 01:38:28 PM »
You should be able to see who props/disses... would make for fun.. lol

lol yeah, nima make that happen!

Nima? WTF? People need to know that Nima was a newbie to this board a few years back...As for Tom, you need to stop being so touchy with that shit man...It really seems funny when you say "It's not that I really care but..." LOL. Well, I was always against karma and I still am...Is there really a point to it? Doesn't prove shit besides who has the most dickriders...PeACe
how am i being touchy, its general curiosity that I pissed someone off so much they sit here and diss instead of arguing with me.  When I go out or not on the dubcc my karma isnt even a thought in my mind.  But when im here, sure why not.  I have no problem with there being karma here.

I just think it's childish in general...There are so many fruitcups on here who pledge to prop eachother on the hour so they can recieve the highest number and feel the coolest, and there are others who diss people on the hour because they think it will piss the other person off...You showing that you actually care tempts the person to do it even more, so you're basically lowering your own karma...Who really cares though? People like Lincoln have -2500+ and faggots like banana boy are actually in the positives...Don't prove shit...PeACe

rik

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 01:40:41 PM »
however, Infinite is an exception, because of him I'm going to punch the next Muslim I see in the face
LMAO...ah man this comment got me laughing so hard.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 01:42:39 PM »

eeepp, i beeter make sure i dun see him lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 01:43:56 PM »
I just think it's childish in general...There are so many fruitcups on here... and there are others who diss people on the hour because they think it will piss the other person off......Who really cares though?... Don't prove shit...
:boohoo:

eeepp, i beeter make sure i dun see him lol
ya, eep it up baby