Author Topic: China vs. USA-Taiwan  (Read 775 times)

Word to Everything

Re: China vs. USA-Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 11:53:19 PM »
yeah im sure the roaches in eritrea will go on with their shitty existence like nothing happened, easy for u to laugh at it

Not too many roaches, mosquitoes are the problem.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 12:17:40 PM »
lol at people who are actually out to destroy the world

so lol @ your govt?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 01:23:01 PM »
lol at people who are actually out to destroy the world

so lol @ your govt?

Ask countries like Germany, Japan, and South Korea if the United States left it better of or worse off.....

Eihtball

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 01:37:40 PM »
Ask countries like Germany, Japan, and South Korea if the United States left it better of or worse off.....

You ever been to South Korea?  Most people there are not happy that the United States installed an authoritarian government in the ROK, and then supplied its armed forces and kept it in power for several decades.  Syngman Rhee was as bad as Kim Il Sung.  Also, you ever heard of Gwangju?  If you wanna make comparisons to the evils of the Chinese government, that's often called "South Korea's Tianamen".

Japan turned out well, can't anybody deny that, but I remember how in the 80s and early-90s, conservatives just like yourself were getting jealous because Japan was just TOO successful, and they were pissed that a bunch of yellow people were living better than Americans and not buying from us as much as we were buying from them.  Guess democracy and capitalism are only good in other countries as long as they don't beat us at our own game, huh?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 01:41:59 PM by Tha Spirt Ov Allah Clarence 13Xtra Tha Fatha (Iz Active) »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 07:08:49 PM »
You ever been to South Korea?  Most people there are not happy that the United States installed an authoritarian government in the ROK, and then supplied its armed forces and kept it in power for several decades.  Syngman Rhee was as bad as Kim Il Sung.  Also, you ever heard of Gwangju?  If you wanna make comparisons to the evils of the Chinese government, that's often called "South Korea's Tianamen".

Japan turned out well, can't anybody deny that, but I remember how in the 80s and early-90s, conservatives just like yourself were getting jealous because Japan was just TOO successful, and they were pissed that a bunch of yellow people were living better than Americans and not buying from us as much as we were buying from them.  Guess democracy and capitalism are only good in other countries as long as they don't beat us at our own game, huh?

Just stop, man. Seriously....just stop. You have now been reduced to following me into threads and taking the opposite position of what I say, no matter how stupid and foolish it makes you look.

If you are going to sit there and tell me that Japan, Germany, and South Korea are not better off thanks to the involvement of the US for no reason other then to spite me then fine. It is only going to make you even more pathetic then you already come off. Then you are going off on tangents talking about what people said about Japan in the 1980-'s, things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Are you seriously that obsessed with bashing conservatives? You seriously need to get a life, man.

Eihtball

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 07:38:59 PM »
Just stop, man. Seriously....just stop. You have now been reduced to following me into threads and taking the opposite position of what I say, no matter how stupid and foolish it makes you look.

Maybe your bullshit just pollutes so many topics in this section that we're bound to post in the same ones more often than not.

But yes, I am obsessed with you now and I will haunt you for as long as you post on DubCC.  If we have to live with your jingoistic posts, then you'll just have to live with my criticism of them.

If you are going to sit there and tell me that Japan, Germany, and South Korea are not better off thanks to the involvement of the US for no reason other then to spite me then fine. It is only going to make you even more pathetic then you already come off.

Tell me, do you really think South Koreans should be grateful to the U.S. for having to live 40 years under an American-sponsored dictatorship?

Then you are going off on tangents talking about what people said about Japan in the 1980-'s, things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You don't think it's ironic that America helps Japan become an economic superpower, and then gets jealous when the Japanese begin to surpass us at our own game?  It contradicts the image of a benevolent America that you espouse.

Are you seriously that obsessed with bashing conservatives? You seriously need to get a life, man.

Are seriously that obsessed with bashing Muslims, immigrants, liberals, blacks, and anyone else who doesn't fit in with your utopian vision of America?

You seriously need to get a life, "man".

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 03:16:26 AM »

Maybe your bullshit just pollutes so many topics in this section that we're bound to post in the same ones more often than not.

But yes, I am obsessed with you now and I will haunt you for as long as you post on DubCC.  If we have to live with your jingoistic posts, then you'll just have to live with my criticism of them.

If you are going to sit there and tell me that Japan, Germany, and South Korea are not better off thanks to the involvement of the US for no reason other then to spite me then fine. It is only going to make you even more pathetic then you already come off.

Tell me, do you really think South Koreans should be grateful to the U.S. for having to live 40 years under an American-sponsored dictatorship?
Then you are going off on tangents talking about what people said about Japan in the 1980-'s, things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You don't think it's ironic that America helps Japan become an economic superpower, and then gets jealous when the Japanese begin to surpass us at our own game?  It contradicts the image of a benevolent America that you espouse.

Are you seriously that obsessed with bashing conservatives? You seriously need to get a life, man.

Are seriously that obsessed with bashing Muslims, immigrants, liberals, blacks, and anyone else who doesn't fit in with your utopian vision of America?

You seriously need to get a life, "man".
my gf is from South korea so i know a bit about this and although might not like dictatorship it was way better than japn being their ruler why do u think they are still pist at japan? they are not friends like england and germany, they keep threatening to cut diplomatic relations, use force over disputed islands etc.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 09:49:09 AM »
[my gf is from South korea so i know a bit about this and although might not like dictatorship it was way better than japn being their ruler

And the U.S. also more-or-less allowed that, too.  The Treaty of Versailles recognized Japan's colonial interests in the Pacific, Korea included.  The Koreans carried out demonstrations when the Paris talks were in progress, which the Japanese colonial administration suppressed, and nobody said shit bout that.