Author Topic: Obie Trice Says Eminem Is A Better Producer Than Dr. Dre In New Interview  (Read 1457 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
he just says that cause of the free beats

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i must say it's dope that Em gives away free beats... that somehow shows that he cares more about the music than the money

ABN

i must say it's dope that Em gives away free beats... that somehow shows that he cares more about the music than the money
more then likely he´s giving them away coz very few people would pay for them lol.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree that is Obie's opinion.  He didn't say that Dre's beats were terrible or anything.  All he stated is that he like's Em's better.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

GangstaBoogy

he likes Eminem's beats better cuz he gets them for free
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

All of Eminems beats sound the same.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
i guess time will tell........

Yeah.. I can see Em becoming better producer... The beats from Dre last years weren't that special.. Em is bringing a new kinda electronic vibe.
We just have to wait and see... Obie's hearing all the unreleased beats.. It might be so that Em is growing stronger.... ;)
If Eminem wants to even come close to breathing the same air as Dr. Dre when it comes to producing, he'll need to produce 5 classic albums. Cause Dre has, and has done a shit load more.

rik

Yeah.. I can see Em becoming better producer... The beats from Dre last years weren't that special.. Em is bringing a new kinda electronic vibe.
We just have to wait and see... Obie's hearing all the unreleased beats.. It might be so that Em is growing stronger.... ;)
If Eminem wants to even come close to breathing the same air as Dr. Dre when it comes to producing, he'll need to produce 5 classic albums. Cause Dre has, and has done a shit load more.
Shit he needs to make five classic beats.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Shit he needs to make five classic beats.
That would be a start. ;)

herpes

1.  Em is a wack producer, he does have a hot beat here and there but for the most his stuff is wack
2.  If you look deeper into what Obie says, he only likes em's production better b/c em produces for free lol.

J Bananas

why are you guys getting all butthurt? all he's saying is em doesnt want a ridiculous amount of money for a beat he spent a day making on a computer and its still hot. of course evrybody knows ems beats are kinda boring, but they still clean as fuck and for em to GIVE AWAY tracks is pretty noble, and i'd have to side with him if thats the truth.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Obie didnt get no dre beats on his cd so hes prolly pissed but DRE IS A WAY BETTER PRODUCER THAN EM

Trauma-san

Hell,  I'd give Nas or Jay-Z a free beat too.  Why? ... because I'm not on Dr. Dre's level, and I know they won't pay me 1 million dollars for it.  Ouch. 

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Didnt Royce da 5 ' 9 say the exact same thing n got kicked off the label??>...

The Maestro

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Didnt Royce da 5 ' 9 say the exact same thing n got kicked off the label??>...

I think he got kicked off (wasn't really on) because his manager said 2001 was only dope because Royce was on it or something.