Author Topic: Rapper Beanie Sigel Shot  (Read 781 times)

Damaja

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Rapper Beanie Sigel Shot
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 08:09:38 AM »
Put you bets in? which rapper will be shot tommorow?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

XaNdEr

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »
hip hop is partly violence, then you get these cases....still not good tho  :-\

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 10:03:32 AM »
When will the violence stop? :boohoo:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 11:10:59 AM »
I suppose we should be happy when a rapper doesnt get killed nowadays, but this is fucked up

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 11:33:54 AM »
 :grumpy: every week.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 12:27:14 PM »
I suppose we should be happy when a rapper doesnt get killed nowadays, but this is fucked up

~Loyalty Is Everything~

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 12:42:50 PM »
whens his album drop?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 12:51:04 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 01:19:20 PM »
Memphis Bleek could use a shooting. That would be the most entertaining thing he's ever been associated with.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 02:17:12 PM »
whens his album drop?

LMAO!

but forreals, when will the violence stop, why are they trying to make '06 the worst year for hip hop?

-KIDRENEGADE-

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 02:41:19 PM »
whens his album drop?

he just got shot, so im guessing withint the next couple of weeks.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 03:19:45 PM »
Freeway will be next.  He just dropped that mixtape, and he needs some buzz.  Look for Yayo to bust a cap in his ass.  That way he'll get some cred too.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 03:24:13 PM »
Daily Hip-Hop News:
SOHH Exclusive: Beanie Sigel Shooting May Have Been A Stunt
Thursday - May 25, 2006 by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas
SOHH has learned that Philadelphia authorities have reason to believe that there was no crime committed at the Beanie Sigel shooting earlier this morning (May 25), and that the incident may have been a publicity stunt, according to a source close to the investigation.

As SOHH previously reported, Sigel (Born Dwight Grant) was shot twice in his upper arm during what he described as a failed robbery at 8 a.m. this morning in Philadelphia.

According to Sigel, who talked to authorities after the shooting, five black men in two cars cornered him while he was in his vehicle. One of the men, who Sigel detailed as a 30-something standing at approximately 5'11" with a beard, sporting jeans and timberland boots, fired the shots at him. The Philadelphia rapper then drove himself to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was treated and released later on today.

"Police do not believe that it was a robbery -- it's looking like a publicity stunt," the source told SOHH. "No way Beans gets robbed and only gets hit in the arm... Not in South Philly. He's like the mayor around there. No one even heard any commotion, and believe me when I tell you South Philly blocks are small, tight and dense."

Rumors had begun circulating that the shooting was connected to Sigel's step-father who was murdered last year but the SOHH source quickly shot down the speculation.

"His step-pops was murked out in a mob way," the source told SOHH. "Sigel would have gotten it similar, if that was the case. But shot twice in his arm? At 8 a.m.? I just can't see it. [Reports] are coming back now and they are saying there is no crime scene where Sigel said he was shot."

Sigel has been plagued with legal trouble in the last few years. Earlier this year, the Philly emcee was found guilty of a misdemeanor assault for punching a 53-year-old man and breaking his eye socket.

He was acquitted of attempted murder last September. Months later, he was jailed until he paid $26,000 in child support and $2,000 in fines. According to his attorney, Fortunato N. Perri Jr., Sigel now plans to return to the studio, work on his clothing line and get back into acting.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 04:17:54 PM »
Daily Hip-Hop News:
SOHH Exclusive: Beanie Sigel Shooting May Have Been A Stunt
Thursday - May 25, 2006 by Jolene "foxxylady" Petipas
SOHH has learned that Philadelphia authorities have reason to believe that there was no crime committed at the Beanie Sigel shooting earlier this morning (May 25), and that the incident may have been a publicity stunt, according to a source close to the investigation.

As SOHH previously reported, Sigel (Born Dwight Grant) was shot twice in his upper arm during what he described as a failed robbery at 8 a.m. this morning in Philadelphia.

According to Sigel, who talked to authorities after the shooting, five black men in two cars cornered him while he was in his vehicle. One of the men, who Sigel detailed as a 30-something standing at approximately 5'11" with a beard, sporting jeans and timberland boots, fired the shots at him. The Philadelphia rapper then drove himself to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was treated and released later on today.

"Police do not believe that it was a robbery -- it's looking like a publicity stunt," the source told SOHH. "No way Beans gets robbed and only gets hit in the arm... Not in South Philly. He's like the mayor around there. No one even heard any commotion, and believe me when I tell you South Philly blocks are small, tight and dense."

Rumors had begun circulating that the shooting was connected to Sigel's step-father who was murdered last year but the SOHH source quickly shot down the speculation.

"His step-pops was murked out in a mob way," the source told SOHH. "Sigel would have gotten it similar, if that was the case. But shot twice in his arm? At 8 a.m.? I just can't see it. [Reports] are coming back now and they are saying there is no crime scene where Sigel said he was shot."

Sigel has been plagued with legal trouble in the last few years. Earlier this year, the Philly emcee was found guilty of a misdemeanor assault for punching a 53-year-old man and breaking his eye socket.

He was acquitted of attempted murder last September. Months later, he was jailed until he paid $26,000 in child support and $2,000 in fines. According to his attorney, Fortunato N. Perri Jr., Sigel now plans to return to the studio, work on his clothing line and get back into acting.

Sad shit if it's true...LMAO@shooting yourself in the arm for publicity. Memphis Bleek should try the face, I heard it works better.