Author Topic: DJ Premier too busy work with M.O.P. because hes working with Christina Aguilera  (Read 1087 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
M.O.P. has worked with DJ Premier for years and years. And, as carriers of the real Hip-Hop torch, teamwork has made for some classic material. Word has it the new G-Unit members want Preemo for their next album, but have been unable to get a beat. Why? Word has it, the great DJ is just too busy working on the new Christina Aguilera album. Can you be mad at the Gangstarr great? Nope. I heard he’s doing about half of the pop tart’s August opus. M.O.P. isn’t on the Interscope schedule for a while so, hopefully there is time. Go Preem, its ya birthday!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

That's pretty gay...I bet he's getting bomb pussy though.

herpes

whats gay about that.... you assume hes getting  pussy, when did getting pussy = gay.  And hes gettin and the lil hooker he is working with can actually sing.   I dont see why some people are making a big deal about this.

jeromechickenbone

whats gay about that.... you assume hes getting pussy, when did getting pussy = gay. And hes gettin and the lil hooker he is working with can actually sing. I dont see why some people are making a big deal about this.

Word.  Anybody that doesn't think Christina Aguilera isn't talented needs slap themselves.  That bitch can sing her ass off.  I'm actually anticipating these tracks. 

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Unlike Mobb deep the new MOP g-unit tracks (When death becomes you, Big boy game) actually sound good, they got some chemistry together, plus with the g-unit production it'll sound great. Good fit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Unlike Mobb deep the new MOP g-unit tracks (When death becomes you, Big boy game) actually sound good, they got some chemistry together, plus with the g-unit production it'll sound great. Good fit.

Yep, lets just hope they get to release anything. We all know GUnit's hype is slowing down.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

whats gay about that.... you assume hes getting  pussy, when did getting pussy = gay.  And hes gettin and the lil hooker he is working with can actually sing.   I dont see why some people are making a big deal about this.

It's not gay in a literal sense, it's just gay that he's pickin' hoes over bros, you know how it is...Christina is easy anyways, I doubt he really needed to do a whole album with her to get his dick sucked, that's just pussy whipped...And unlike Britney, Christina CAN sing, but when's the last time you heard her use her ability in a positive way? She's a pop artist, her songs are garbage...PeACe

herpes

but when's the last time you heard her use her ability in a positive way? She's a pop artist, her songs are garbage...PeACe
the song beautiful.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Its all about opinion & taste I guess, But I do think that she has a nice voice, this girl can sing for sure, so I do not mind primo working with her as long as its good, and her album will have some jazz, soul and hiphop flavor so it should be nice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

but when's the last time you heard her use her ability in a positive way? She's a pop artist, her songs are garbage...PeACe
the song beautiful.

LOL. WOW! That song was nothing special, that's the best you could come up with?...And can you even picture Premo producing a track like that anyways?

herpes

the song beautiful.

LOL. WOW! That song was nothing special, that's the best you could come up with?...And can you even picture Premo producing a track like that anyways?

no I dont, hes making a primo type beat.  She came to him b/c she said she loved his sound. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the song beautiful.

no I dont, hes making a primo type beat.  She came to him b/c she said she loved his sound. 

Well, I'm almost sure she's gunna be singing some wattered down pop tunes over them...

herpes

the song beautiful.

Well, I'm almost sure she's gunna be singing some wattered down pop tunes over them...

no actually the album is a throw back to 40's jazz and paying tribute to it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the song beautiful.

no actually the album is a throw back to 40's jazz and paying tribute to it.

Well see...

Sikotic™

C'mon, don't hate on the guy.

Work with that ho and make a grip of cash and maybe a lil head

or

Work with some G-unit cronies

Watchu gonna do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE