Author Topic: DJ Premier too busy work with M.O.P. because hes working with Christina Aguilera  (Read 1088 times)

Jome

You's a hooplehead if you anticipate Aguileras album more than M.O.P.  :nawty:

davida.b.

Well...maybe we'll get more beats with DR Period?

Leggy Hendrix

im actually interested to hear how these tracks will turn out...although Premo needs some tracks on the new M.O.P., he's produced some of their best tracks, and they always bring heat together...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

BigBDrugStores

You's a hooplehead if you anticipate Aguileras album more than M.O.P.  :nawty:
it is what it is. never much liked mop anyway.

XaNdEr

m.o.p. on g-unit might give them an opportunity to work with more different producers like sha money, em and maybe dre...who knows

primo should be on it, but its not like its not gonna happen, and even if it dont, enough albums sound good without primo on it... ::)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im actually interested to hear how these tracks will turn out...although Premo needs some tracks on the new M.O.P., he's produced some of their best tracks, and they always bring heat together...

Yeah whatz tha name of their '96 album again I thought that was a very very dope album used to bump that alot back then!

Aguilera singin' over Premo beatz now I just gotta hear this!!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
That's pretty gay...I bet he's getting bomb pussy though.
whats gay about that.... you assume hes getting  pussy, when did getting pussy = gay.  And hes gettin and the lil hooker he is working with can actually sing.   I dont see why some people are making a big deal about this.

It's not gay in a literal sense, it's just gay that he's pickin' hoes over bros, you know how it is...Christina is easy anyways, I doubt he really needed to do a whole album with her to get his dick sucked, that's just pussy whipped...And unlike Britney, Christina CAN sing, but when's the last time you heard her use her ability in a positive way? She's a pop artist, her songs are garbage...PeACe
You are stupid. Do you really think the only reason he produce for her is to get pussy? That man is an adult. He ain't know teenager like you anymore who only thinks about pussy 24/7.

On The Edge of Insanity

whats gay about that.... you assume hes getting  pussy, when did getting pussy = gay.  And hes gettin and the lil hooker he is working with can actually sing.   I dont see why some people are making a big deal about this.

It's not gay in a literal sense, it's just gay that he's pickin' hoes over bros, you know how it is...Christina is easy anyways, I doubt he really needed to do a whole album with her to get his dick sucked, that's just pussy whipped...And unlike Britney, Christina CAN sing, but when's the last time you heard her use her ability in a positive way? She's a pop artist, her songs are garbage...PeACe
You are stupid. Do you really think the only reason he produce for her is to get pussy? That man is an adult. He ain't know teenager like you anymore who only thinks about pussy 24/7.

LOL.

Plus she's now married.

GangstaBoogy

LOL.

Plus she's now married.

oh yeah married celebrities NEVER cheat on ther wifes  ::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Diabolical

I'd rather listen to Christina than MOP.

Jome

I'd rather listen to Christina than MOP.

See.... that's why I stole your bike!  :nawty:

On The Edge of Insanity

LOL.

Plus she's now married.

Well maybe not, but you have to consider she has only just married the guy, and even if she hadn't I can hardly see her and DJ Premier really being a match. I think its a lot safer to assume that sex isn't the reason they are working together than it is to think they are based on the fact that she was half naked in a couple of music videos.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Did I say he made the album ONLY for pussy? First of all, it was a joke...He's going with exposure, cheese, AND pussy over homies, real music, and lower graded pussy...It's his choice, but don't take it up the ass. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL.

Plus she's now married.

Well maybe not, but you have to consider she has only just married the guy, and even if she hadn't I can hardly see her and DJ Premier really being a match. I think its a lot safer to assume that sex isn't the reason they are working together than it is to think they are based on the fact that she was half naked in a couple of music videos.

The bitch is a hoe man...You have a lot to learn.

kingwell

She has a husband I think.  I don't know why whenever a producer hooks up with an artist of the opposite sex people automatically think they are fucking. 

IT'S JUST BUSINESS!