Author Topic: Another 3 Busta tracks with Nas, raekwon produced by Dre, Erick Sermon leaked !  (Read 1304 times)

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
dunno if this one has been posted already.

Busta Rhymes Ft. Rick James - Ghetto (Produced By Green Lantern) (Clean)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6b79x

bez

that Nas and Busta track is fiya!

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im pretty sure the first two tracks are dre but i dont know about the eric sermon one that might be home alone

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
him alone i meant ERIC SERMON himself

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
 ;D Busta Busta Busta...Now this is all some good shit!!

But yeah can someone Yousend that Busta & Raekwon track 8)

And Get You Some was produced by Dre.

JUNE 13TH!!!! JUNE 13TH!!!! JUNE 13TH!!!! JUNE 13TH YA'LL!!!!

Matty

this new shit is dope. however get you some is a lil weird and dont get carried away sounds very similar to another dre beat. hopefully the best is still to come but the track with rick james and stevie wonder are both really nice.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:41:24 PM by Matty »

soopa-man

can someone take off those annoying tags and shit ... but damn all i can say is WHOA ... these tracks are all fuckin blazin ... Get You Some is crazy ... Dont Get Carried Away is fuckin INSANE ... Goldmine is straight HIP HOP SHIT ... this is what i been wanting to hear from busta ... these along with Ghetto and Thru The Storm are great music!!

yo but that Rough Around Edges track is also very amazing but NAS on two tracks on Busta's album ashame one is bound to get cut ... and i want both of these with out TAGS some one gotta hook that up!! haha

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props.  You have hooked up like 5 songs from the album.  I am stoked.  This shit is gonna be sick!
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

jeromechickenbone

Not gonna download cuz I don't want to spoil the album.  I don't really understand the logic behind leaking all of these tracks (if it was done purposely) nor do I get releasing Touch It (w/ video) and the Touch It Rmx (w/ video) months before there is even an album in the store.  I know they want to build hype, but they're missing out on cashing in on those compulsive buyers when they release a song but no album.  Of course people are going to download that shit.

A big part of me wishes this album had a lot more solos, but how can you turn down Nas, Raekwon, Erick Sermon, and Dre :o.  I'm sure the album will have some sick tracks, but there may be some bullshit here and there.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Nas and Sermon track are fire!! I am getting anxious and it has been awhile since that has happened for an album!
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dunno if this one has been posted already.

Busta Rhymes Ft. Rick James - Ghetto (Produced By Green Lantern) (Clean)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6b79x

thank you.. much better than the radio rip "Detox is coming" posted

wcsoldier

Dope tracks... 11 tracks out of 18 (or 19 if Imagine makes the cut) have leaked. Can't wait to hear Your Time has come, the Timbo one and with Q tip too  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Word is one of those 3 tracks was originally given to Rakim.

All these songs were premiered by Kay Slay, he said hes gonna premiere some more tonight. Maybe a tactic from Interscope ? Wierd one. They need to push this album forward, like they did with GRODT.

GerianoTheGreat

don't get carried away..... dre just saved hiphop again