Author Topic: Who is this Sikotic character? I would like to see him in my office...  (Read 558 times)

Doggystylin

present yourself...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
*enters office uninvited*

whats all the comotion about?

*starts going through Sunsets fridge*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Uh oh. Someones going to get fired!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
...sorry wrong room.............. :-[
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Word to Everything

*enters office uninvited*

whats all the comotion about?

*starts going through Sunsets fridge*

*(Tech)finds $90,000 in the freezer*

*right then Sikotic enters the office in a purple fur coat*

« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 05:25:51 PM by I should always Stop, Drop and Roll »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
this has nothing to do with anything but :

don't you hate it when you got to throw up and shit at the same time?

it's like fuck......what do i do throw up in the toilet and shit my pants , or shit and throw up alll over the place?

this wasn't a problem at my mom's house cuz the tub was right there in front of the toilet, ic ould show up drunk as fuck take my shit and puke in the tub and then wash it out and go to bed and be on my marry way to never neverland. but see i'm stuck with this illustrious delema, i'm in a house with one of those HALF fucking bathrooms (who builds a house with half a bathroom?jerk offs).....where it's a sink on one end of the rooom.....way over there,yeah, and on the other end there's the toilet and everywhere you face it's a pretty wall with doillies , i can't puke or shit on that

what should i do fellas , waht the fuck do i do?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

herpes

*enters office* hey how come siavashes office has a air conditioner and I cant even get a fan.
*Sees Kain telling tech how beautiful he would look in purple while licking his lips and tech continuing to eat toaster crumbs out of siavashes fridge*

coola

it's like fuck......what do i do throw up in the toilet and shit my pants , or shit and throw up alll over the place?

this wasn't a problem at my mom's house cuz the tub was right there in front of the toilet, ic ould show up drunk as fuck take my shit and puke in the tub and then wash it out and go to bed and be on my marry way to never neverland. but see i'm stuck with this illustrious delema, i'm in a house with one of those HALF fucking bathrooms (who builds a house with half a bathroom?jerk offs).....where it's a sink on one end of the rooom.....way over there,yeah, and on the other end there's the toilet and everywhere you face it's a pretty wall with doillies , i can't puke or shit on that

LMFAO post of the year... why dont they design bathrooms without taking puking and shitting at once as a factor ?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

On the rare occasion that happens to me i take the fruit bowl in with me and hurl in that, its surprisingly deep......

The Maestro

PLANT

*enters office*

tells Tom to pass me a drink from the fridge.  Im thirsty as a mutherfucker.  Proceeds to brush the dirt off the shoulder of Sikotics purple fur coat...

*Sunset aka Mr Benjamin*
"Hey, what are all you people doing in my office?  I wanted to speak to Sikotic....Get the fuck out my office, and stay out the fridge!"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 05:15:27 PM by PLANT IZ ACTIVE »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
*h cottie pops out from the back of the fridge and walks out with a mr. pibb & red vines*

the fuck is goin on?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

herpes

*h cottie pops out from the back of the fridge and walks out with a mr. pibb & red vines*

the fuck is goin on?
where did you get the pib from b/c all that was in this fridge was a dead hampster and some toaster crumbs which tech has been hogging *toms and tech proceed to  :catfight: over the toaster crumbs

BigBDrugStores

is there an trash can in the room?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

the fuck is goin on?
where did you get the pib from b/c all that was in this fridge was a dead hampster and some toaster crumbs which tech has been hogging *toms and tech proceed to  :catfight: over the toaster crumbs

*peels off the marley poster from the backside of the fridge*

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

*Walks In, Everyone Looks, Walks out*