Author Topic: Who is this Sikotic character? I would like to see him in my office...  (Read 557 times)

MANBEARPIG.

*Bump into E-Crazy as I enter the room*
"sorry"

"Mr. Pibb and Red Vines? lemme in on that, shits crazy delicious! :yikes:"
*Snatches a vine from Cottie*

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

*After 5 days, Sikotic comes in*

Nice place, nigga!

*Sikotic walks to a corner and pisses*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

*as sikotic is pissing the rest of the people in the office are having themselves a little circle jerk*

I walk in...and walk right out

Sikotic™

*as sikotic is pissing the rest of the people in the office are having themselves a little circle jerk*

*Unfortunately for Luke, the door is locked. Out of nowhere, Darth Oklin's busts through the closet, grabs Luke, and tries to carry him back in. SIkotic is still pissing.......he drank alot of Kool-Aid*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

*Unfortunately for Luke, the door is locked. Out of nowhere, Darth Oklin's busts through the closet, grabs Luke, and tries to carry him back in. SIkotic is still pissing.......he drank alot of Kool-Aid*

*And then a NINJA SHOWS UP!!!!... and then a NAZI Shows up.. and then a POT AND PAN ROBOT SHOWS UP!!... you probally wonder what happend to the body, well we took care of that... Daaaaa-da-daaaa-da-da-daaaa-da-daaaa-daaaa-daaaaa*

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
this has nothing to do with anything but :

don't you hate it when you got to throw up and shit at the same time?

it's like fuck......what do i do throw up in the toilet and shit my pants , or shit and throw up alll over the place?

this wasn't a problem at my mom's house cuz the tub was right there in front of the toilet, ic ould show up drunk as fuck take my shit and puke in the tub and then wash it out and go to bed and be on my marry way to never neverland. but see i'm stuck with this illustrious delema, i'm in a house with one of those HALF fucking bathrooms (who builds a house with half a bathroom?jerk offs).....where it's a sink on one end of the rooom.....way over there,yeah, and on the other end there's the toilet and everywhere you face it's a pretty wall with doillies , i can't puke or shit on that

what should i do fellas , waht the fuck do i do?
[/quote
Just shit your pants lol!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
again this has nothing to do with anything but...

we're living in the 80's again! what's up with all these 'men' acting as femine as women? seriously we're a step away from seeing dudes' wearing make up again

fuck i'm at work putting out cameras for tommorow and i see a group of teenagers come in , all draped in pink....by far the gayest fashion statement , then what tips me off is two of them have that saying "that's hot"  on it....fucking damn it that's what paris hilton says! ok i let that slide and continue to put out product. then i take a break and start walking down to the break room and a dude probably 23 /24 years old comes in and i swear to god his eye brows look prettier than Mariah Carey's! they were plucked to per-fuckin-fection.....what the fuck is up with that!!!??? ok ok i exhale and take my break and try to forget about the shit i'm seeing.....i walk back down stairs and head towards my department, and as i walk past the shampoo isle i hear some one going ' hey do you have (insert some exotic hair gel from paris here) ? and i'm all what's that? and dude goes it's hair gel , you see it moisturises your scalp and keeps your hair in line while keeping the volume....i take a step back crack a smile and think to myself "wow , that shit sounded like cindy crawford on one of those shampoo comercials"   then i tell dude "naw man i don't know anything about girl products" ...dude gets irritated but he's pussy so he walks away in his pink and green striped ambercrombie shirt and perfectedly shaped hair. ok .....i'm marinating on this a little bit while i'm unpacking boxes and telling my department team member to stock shit, and i over hear two guys going 'hey bobby are we still going to go get those manicures"

Lord God Almighty who art in Heaven!

why is it cool to act gay nowadays?

real dude:

fag:

again

real dude:

fag:

once more

real dude:

fag

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MANBEARPIG.

we're living in the 80's again! what's up with all these 'men' acting as femine as women? seriously we're a step away from seeing dudes' wearing make up again

fuck i'm at work putting out cameras for tommorow and i see a group of teenagers come in , all draped in pink....by far the gayest fashion statement , then what tips me off is two of them have that saying "that's hot"  on it....fucking damn it that's what paris hilton says! ok i let that slide and continue to put out product. then i take a break and start walking down to the break room and a dude probably 23 /24 years old comes in and i swear to god his eye brows look prettier than Mariah Carey's! they were plucked to per-fuckin-fection.....what the fuck is up with that!!!??? ok ok i exhale and take my break and try to forget about the shit i'm seeing.....i walk back down stairs and head towards my department, and as i walk past the shampoo isle i hear some one going ' hey do you have (insert some exotic hair gel from paris here) ? and i'm all what's that? and dude goes it's hair gel , you see it moisturises your scalp and keeps your hair in line while keeping the volume....i take a step back crack a smile and think to myself "wow , that shit sounded like cindy crawford on one of those shampoo comercials"   then i tell dude "naw man i don't know anything about girl products" ...dude gets irritated but he's pussy so he walks away in his pink and green striped ambercrombie shirt and perfectedly shaped hair. ok .....i'm marinating on this a little bit while i'm unpacking boxes and telling my department team member to stock shit, and i over hear two guys going 'hey bobby are we still going to go get those manicures"

real dude:

fag:

again

real dude:

fag:

once more

real dude:

fag

Well you seem to be the authority on what a real man is like, thats the kind of knowledge that can onlyu come from years of reasearch, good job man, I'm sure your family is proud that you can tell the difference between "a real man" and a "fag".

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

lmao  @ jake having to work in a gay salon  :D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^Target actually, but a gay salon is what it's turning into

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

real dude:

fag:

again

real dude:

fag:

once more

real dude:

fag

Well you seem to be the authority on what a real man is like, thats the kind of knowledge that can onlyu come from years of reasearch, good job man, I'm sure your family is proud that you can tell the difference between "a real man" and a "fag".

offended are you?

MANBEARPIG.

real dude:

fag:

again

real dude:

fag:

once more

real dude:

fag

offended are you?

offended? no.

but I do know that these "gay" cats are getting mad pussy.  While you rant about your hatred for them while your stuck holding your dick.  You should kill all the metros, its the only way to restore balance.

cats...pussy hahah

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

98% of these "metro" (a cool way to say gay) cats are bisexual. I didn't do my research, just an estimate based on the few I've come across in my life. I saw chillin' out in Burbank (like usual) the other day, and there were 2 guys walking by with whom I thought were their girls. When I got closer, the dudes were tryin to look prettier than the girls they were with. All for of em probably shop at the same god damn section of the store, buying the same jeans. Shits gettin scary my friends.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

i wish there was some kind of hitler who would just round these metros up in death camps, shit did i just say that

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

real dude:

fag:

again

real dude:

fag:

once more

real dude:

fag

offended are you?

offended? no.

but I do know that these "gay" cats are getting mad pussy.  While you rant about your hatred for them while your stuck holding your dick.  You should kill all the metros, its the only way to restore balance.

cats...pussy hahah

lol why are you defending them.

and who says i don't get pussy , i have a kid and a baby momma that keeps my ligh saber happy enough to the point where sometimes i turn down sex ,lol. so i'm cool with my pussy stock

like dave mustane said "if you have to dress up or act like a woman to get their attention, you have some deep seeded issues"

and it's like i say "if you have to change yourself in any dramatic/flamboyant way to get pussy, you're