Author Topic: I'm worried !  (Read 1231 times)

coola

Re: I'm worried !
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2006, 10:46:01 PM »
man you'll be fine, just take it as a lesson...

worrying will achieve NOTHING, you just need to forget about it. even if you get sipholus, theres a cure  ;)

did both you and your friend hit it ?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2006, 11:02:05 PM »
just pray everything will turn out fine
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 11:33:03 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2006, 11:26:20 PM »
just pary everything will turn out find

yea jus pray and everything should turn out fine like lakerfan said

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2006, 01:53:05 AM »
lmao at all the comments!!

Homie dont even worry about it, first of all, even if this girl had aids, and u fuck her the odds are like 1 - 10 that u will catch it. second of all, think about it, how many people do u know personally that got aids? u dont live in uganda or southafrica.

wait 2 months n then get tested just so u stop worryin, and as many others said take it as a lesson, although it will happen again :)

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2006, 02:55:05 AM »

Homie dont even worry about it, first of all, even if this girl had aids, and u fuck her the odds are like 1 - 10 that u will catch it. second of all, think about it, how many people do u know personally that got aids? u dont live in uganda or southafrica.

wait 2 months n then get tested just so u stop worryin, and as many others said take it as a lesson, although it will happen again :)

lol.  same people exactly like this that either got some std or an unplanned kd and they sitting there blaming everything on their bad luck.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2006, 03:12:27 AM »
get duh gun and shoot dt shbitch. Damn man I feel for you dog. I mean, shits gets outtsa conrtil do i undertant. Just find this bord and take make sure she desnt keep a kid if she gets pregnant. chekk youseff out tii mayn.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2006, 06:26:51 AM »

worrying will achieve NOTHING, you just need to forget about it. even if you get sipholus, theres a cure  ;)

1st of all thank you all for ur support, Chief yeah you right, i'm trying not to worry about it, cause i get real easy paranoic and shit...that's what i thought about, if i got sumthin like a desease, let it be sumthin else but AIDS, cause there's a cure.

And my homie just got head, didn't got into her...I was the one...but damn she's a prostitute that's what is worring me so much. Don't know what i was thinking then, I always give advice to my homies and shit but it happened to me..I'm a loser for it I know, but thing already happened there's no way to turn it back. I don't feel no iches and shit like that, i think it's all good. And yes, I keep Praying !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2006, 07:18:28 AM »

1st of all thank you all for ur support, Chief yeah you right, i'm trying not to worry about it, cause i get real easy paranoic and shit...that's what i thought about, if i got sumthin like a desease, let it be sumthin else but AIDS, cause there's a cure.

And my homie just got head, didn't got into her...I was the one...but damn she's a prostitute that's what is worring me so much. Don't know what i was thinking then, I always give advice to my homies and shit but it happened to me..I'm a loser for it I know, but thing already happened there's no way to turn it back. I don't feel no iches and shit like that, i think it's all good. And yes, I keep Praying !

DAm Foo........ did u just say a prostitue?!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2006, 02:30:10 PM »
get duh gun and shoot dt shbitch. Damn man I feel for you dog. I mean, shits gets outtsa conrtil do i undertant. Just find this bord and take make sure she desnt keep a kid if she gets pregnant. chekk youseff out tii mayn.

were you drunk when you wrote this :D

and yo, you said she was a prostitute? or just some hoe :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 02:24:35 PM »

and yo, you said she was a prostitute? or just some hoe :o

prostitute...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 02:35:08 PM »
Dawgz don't bother to stress me out more cause you can't, I know is SO stupid what I did, you don't imagine how much I regret that shit, I can't even sleep nights because of this. I lost an exam, I'm about to lose the 2nd cause I can't think of sumthing else... All I thought about was this test, and I imagined already a bad answer, then me hanging on a rope...I'm paranaoic, but I can't help it...I walk down the street and feel like I already know I have Aids (God Forbid) I look at the sky and start trippin, I don't talk much...I feel like I'm done     

I try to forget but damn it's useless...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 02:49:27 PM »

were you drunk when you wrote this :D

No comment lol

What I mean to say was: you can't let shit liek that slide man. Gotta think with the right head next time. Just get tested and go from there. Goodluck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 05:06:04 PM »
Dawgz don't bother to stress me out more cause you can't, I know is SO stupid what I did, you don't imagine how much I regret that shit, I can't even sleep nights because of this. I lost an exam, I'm about to lose the 2nd cause I can't think of sumthing else... All I thought about was this test, and I imagined already a bad answer, then me hanging on a rope...I'm paranaoic, but I can't help it...I walk down the street and feel like I already know I have Aids (God Forbid) I look at the sky and start trippin, I don't talk much...I feel like I'm done     

I try to forget but damn it's useless...

yo ur just like me homie...I always get paranoia when shit like that happens. Their this one time i was throwing up everyday and i was too scared to go to the doctor, thinking about im going to die 24/7, but it turned out to be nothing. There was this one time i had benign tumors on my nipples due to puberty yeah lol and i couldnt sleep thinking i had breast cancer ::)...You dont have aids, just cuz u fucked a prostitute dont mean you got aids or that she has aids. Even if she had it, doesnt automatically mean that you got it...I know you cant stop thinking, but if you take some anxiety pills it should help if you need it...You gunna be fine homie, go sip some gin 8)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 11:20:04 PM »
did u just say she is a prostitute?Does your homie know that u hit this bitch raw dawg?How do u guys know this chick?

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 11:30:29 PM »
damn... u went raw in that hooker?

u'll be cool tho for sure, I guarantee u you dont got shit

u sound just like my brother he's 5 years older than me and he was dickin down bitches everynight

and for like a few weeks he thought he had AIDS and shit, it's just paranoia

me I'm not the type to think the worst in a situation, the opposite, I usually keep cool no matter what

but there are lots of people who get that crazy feeling, and trust me it usually isnt shit