Author Topic: I'm worried !  (Read 1233 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: I'm worried !
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 12:56:12 AM »
I Pray that's just my paranoia...I think I'll talk to my father about it...dunno for sure...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2006, 01:20:08 AM »
I Pray that's just my paranoia...I think I'll talk to my father about it...dunno for sure...
not a good idea

Throwback

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2006, 01:24:43 AM »
*Bumps Kool Moe Dee - Go see the doctor*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2006, 01:39:31 AM »
not a good idea

why not? I mean...I can talk to him about that...he's older he'll give me some advice
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Throwback

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 02:01:05 AM »
not a good idea

why not? I mean...I can talk to him about that...he's older he'll give me some advice
my dad would break my face if i told him i had sex with a filthy whore.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2006, 05:41:57 AM »
not a good idea

yeah no shit lmao

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2006, 10:15:21 PM »
lmbo

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2006, 10:25:18 PM »
bare on a hooker homie????????????????

you must be a crazy muthafucka or just like to push your luck

in the words of Spirit of Truth

"Muthafucka you fucked up, you fucked up huh, you know your ass is doomed"
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2006, 10:26:28 PM »
not a good idea

Haha yeah Just remember to leave out the part of her being a prostitute.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2006, 03:01:19 AM »
Well I did talked to my pops. I didn't tell him she was a prostitute, I just said I didn't know her...He told me to stay cool and stop worry, next week I'll go get tested...So until then I'm gonna enjoy my miserable life :D
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

coola

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2006, 03:13:40 AM »
^ was she well wet when you went up in-side her ?

the only chance you got of gettin a bad disease, (if you have herpies or crabs i guess you would know by now), is if you fucked her and she was dry, not wet enough to get nice stroke action happening, what happens then is you can cut your dick up, get a small scratch on it or some shit, even then the chances of it getting into your blood-stream are like 1 in 200... the question is, do you feel lucky ? i bet god is lookin after you though  ;) youre a good kid.

you could get pricked with a needle with hiv on it, and still not get hiv, still would be a terrible thought...

this reminds me of a story, of a child who took their fathers/mothers diabetes prick/needle, and went to school and pricked like 20 kids with it for fun... turned out the father/mother was HIV +, caused a great scare to all the parents... dont remember if any of them were infected though...

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2006, 06:38:10 AM »

this reminds me of a story, of a child who took their fathers/mothers diabetes prick/needle, and went to school and pricked like 20 kids with it for fun... turned out the father/mother was HIV +, caused a great scare to all the parents... dont remember if any of them were infected though...

yea i remember that shit!! :(

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2006, 08:39:35 AM »

the only chance you got of gettin a bad disease, (if you have herpies or crabs i guess you would know by now), is if you fucked her and she was dry, not wet enough to get nice stroke action happening, what happens then is you can cut your dick up, get a small scratch on it or some shit, even then the chances of it getting into your blood-stream are like 1 in 200... the question is, do you feel lucky ? i bet god is lookin after you though  ;) youre a good kid.

you could get pricked with a needle with hiv on it, and still not get hiv, still would be a terrible thought...

uhhh HIV can be transferred through semen and vaginal fluid too not jsut blood. If she has HIV and she was really wet and he was having sex with her there is a large chance he will contract the virus. AIDS is everywhere if you havnt noticed and it spreads fairly easily..

coola

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2006, 09:26:18 AM »

uhhh HIV can be transferred through semen and vaginal fluid too not jsut blood. If she has HIV and she was really wet and he was having sex with her there is a large chance he will contract the virus. AIDS is everywhere if you havnt noticed and it spreads fairly easily..

not true. a man was with his wife for years, she had hiv for years, he didnt contract the virus, unfortunately their daughter did  :-\

HIV is a disease contracted through the blood, just like hepatitis... yes vaginal fluid also carries HIV, but the man wont catch it unless he has a cut on his dick... women and gays have it fucked, because hiv is in pre-seminal fluid, so even if you dont nut inside her, theyll be fluid anyway, and it is contracted by women without them being cut.. gay men catch it easy mainly because there is no natural lube in the ass, so their ass gets cut up, thats why they contract it easy.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 09:27:51 AM by Chief »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2006, 04:05:13 AM »
^^^   For both of you HIV is contracted easy for the ones whos methabolism is weak..I don't think mine is that way...
Anyway I stopped worrying, Had a good time these days, hanging and having fun

I'll keep you in touch with the results...Hei what I want to ask...If the doctor says "Positive" that means I have HIV or not? positive like you have the virus, or is it positive cause you don't?   
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia