Author Topic: Big Bang clean and unmastered version just leaked  (Read 2102 times)

Seru

Re: Big Bang clean and unmastered version just leaked
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2006, 11:50:19 PM »
anybody notice that the last track has the female voice sample from Rakim's After you Die? That is the only track I am feelin...Also that last track has that shovel element that people were mentioning before that was supposed be on some other labum (i forgot).

The_Game

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2006, 12:46:45 AM »
Don't Get Carried Away one of the best Dre beats i've heard in a while especially the chorus  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2006, 01:10:09 AM »
Ok, so the word is Ill Hurty You, Wheres Your Money and Touch It remix are gonna be bouns tracks on the retail. No word about that Pharrell and Imagine track.

coola

Re: Big Bang clean version just leaked
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2006, 08:41:50 AM »
Get Down and the one with Latoya Williams are wack... the last track is nothing special

Yep but like I said the whole thing sounds unmastered. Like every single song doesnt have any bass

songs have plenty bass mate  ;) it's real bass, doesnt sound like synthesizers  :)  8)

coola

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2006, 08:51:41 AM »
damn i need this unsencored !!! the album is seriously bangin..

the only thing that pisses me off, is the clean version of love my bitch (love my chick) is way better than the dirty...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 09:05:14 AM by Chief »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2006, 10:13:08 AM »
Damn the track with QTip is just too good. Real old school feel to it, JDilla laced a laid back beat. QTip and Bus should make an album togehter  8)

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2006, 10:19:25 AM »
I been banging Dont Get Carried Away 2/7 now..cant turn it off...its so fucking amazing

anto

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2006, 11:01:42 AM »
Just listening to that "clean unmastered version" right now.
That beat on "Legend of the Fall" really sounds like that Rakim track he did with Dre... but slower.

wcsoldier

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2006, 11:38:49 AM »
There are some very dope tracks though Dre's work dissapoint me (outside Get you some), overall the album is good but I wanted more ( the last track, the one with Latoya , Get Down , I' love my chick are not album material), especially with all this wait .. That Dre/Busta combo doesn't satisfy me, they did a better job in 3 days with Genesis...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2006, 11:44:48 AM »
There are some very dope tracks though Dre's work dissapoint me (outside Get you some), overall the album is good but I wanted more ( the last track, the one with Latoya , Get Down , I' love my chick are not album material), especially with all this wait .. That Dre/Busta combo doesn't satisfy me, they did a better job in 3 days with Genesis...

Well, Get You Some and Dont Get Carried Away are greta, Over Here is a lil bit out there, its a club banger. The last track is just plain wierd, maybe it will sound better on the real rip. Lets hope that Imagine track get clreaed alotugh theres a very small chance.

The whole album is great. The only song I dont like is NY Shit.

wcsoldier

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2006, 11:54:58 AM »

Well, Get You Some and Dont Get Carried Away are greta, Over Here is a lil bit out there, its a club banger. The last track is just plain wierd, maybe it will sound better on the real rip. Lets hope that Imagine track get clreaed alotugh theres a very small chance.

The whole album is great. The only song I dont like is NY Shit.
I guess it's all about opinions... Dre hasn't impressed me so far ... but to be honest Interscope policy and the way they handle this album and Aftermath (pushbacks, 1 st single choice) is one of the reason that I'm little dissapointed, I mean we have to wait a lot to hear new Dre beats so when they aren't mind blowing I'm pissed off

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2006, 12:04:58 PM »
I must have a different last track to everybody else because I think it's great, the other Dre beats are pretty shit though especially the Missy track.

wcsoldier

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »
^^^ Get u some is insane imo and that Missy track doesn't sound Dre at all... much Storch

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2006, 12:23:05 PM »
wow an interscope artist lying about his album there is somethin new!  :D

dont expect to hear imagine guys,this'll b the tracklist, but dont b disappointed this is a fuckin dope album!!!!!!!! not long till we get this mastered!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program