Author Topic: What MP3 Player Do U Own?  (Read 731 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What MP3 Player Do U Own?
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 06:52:35 AM »
Fuck Ipods..

Creative zen vision m...30G

in black tho 8)

how u liking it?

Im thinking about getting one pretty soon,i was gonna get the 30gb ipod video but this seems like the better player

alot better then the 30G ipod...More battery life, alot better screen resolution, compatible with more types of media, radio, voice recorder, and more durable/reliable.

The Ipod is for trendy and simple people

no i didnt get the creative because i read a lot about them DYING completely after about a month. most within the first few weeks. my friend who worked at best buy went through 5 of them and recomended that i stay far away from them. yes i said 5. he did say they are very nice while they are working but dont work for long. i decided to go with the pod and so far nothing has gone wrong for me. been about a month id say. The batt lasts bout 10 hours which really is enough for me. The travel charger i got charges it in 2 hours and i have many oppurtunites to charge it. doub ti will ever listen to it for 10 hours straight..

dying? never happened to me ive had it since febuary???....maybe the ones at best buy are like that :P I bought mine in cirucit city. But either way its a better player then the ipod

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »
Fuck Ipods..

in black tho 8)

how u liking it?

Im thinking about getting one pretty soon,i was gonna get the 30gb ipod video but this seems like the better player

alot better then the 30G ipod...More battery life, alot better screen resolution, compatible with more types of media, radio, voice recorder, and more durable/reliable.

no i didnt get the creative because i read a lot about them DYING completely after about a month. most within the first few weeks. my friend who worked at best buy went through 5 of them and recomended that i stay far away from them. yes i said 5. he did say they are very nice while they are working but dont work for long. i decided to go with the pod and so far nothing has gone wrong for me. been about a month id say. The batt lasts bout 10 hours which really is enough for me. The travel charger i got charges it in 2 hours and i have many oppurtunites to charge it. doub ti will ever listen to it for 10 hours straight..

dying? never happened to me ive had it since febuary???....maybe the ones at best buy are like that :P I bought mine in cirucit city. But either way its a better player then the ipod

yup the awards speak for themselves,shame people just assume the ipod is the best out there

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 11:34:05 AM »
Fuck Ipods..

in black tho 8)

how u liking it?

doesnt the video playback only last 2-2.5 hours though?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 12:29:22 PM »
Fuck Ipods..

in black tho 8)

how u liking it?

yeah but i didnt buy it for video.. i bought it to listen to music.  i put a few music videos on it but i never watch them. im not saying the zen is bad bc i was heavily considering it. i just heard more bad about it then the ipod. the ipod mainly has battery problems from what i read up on and as of now mine is fine. like i discussed with jome a while ago all mp3  have there problems, and the main problem that caught my attention was how the creatives completely died. that was the decision maker for me. my friend has had his video ipod since they first came out and he has had 0 problems also, excluding wack itunes which makes my cpu screwy sometimes.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 12:33:40 PM »
Fuck Ipods..

in black tho 8)

how u liking it?

4 hours video playbacc...Also, Best Buy is Ipod/Apple biased. Im sure Apple gives them money to advertise and market the ipod. I wouldnt trust bestbuy people..and yeah Creative won all the awards for mp3 playrs

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 12:39:18 PM »
Fuck Ipods..

in black tho 8)

how u liking it?

4 hours video playbacc...Also, Best Buy is Ipod/Apple biased. Im sure Apple gives them money to advertise and market the ipod. I wouldnt trust bestbuy people..and yeah Creative won all the awards for mp3 playrs

it was a friend i have known for like 8 years who worked at best buy. he wasnt gonna lie to sell an ipod. he could care less.