Author Topic: Poland's chief rabbi attacked - Polacks are disgusting racist pigs.  (Read 1039 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
KRAKOW, Poland - Poland's chief rabbi was punched and attacked with what appeared to be pepper spray in downtown Warsaw in what police said may have been an anti-Semitic attack.

Michael Schudrich, a New Yorker who became Poland's chief rabbi in 2004, was heading to a Sabbath lunch Saturday near Warsaw's main synagogue with a group of people when a young man yelled out "Poland for Poles!"

"That's a well-known pre-World War II slogan which basically means 'Jews, get out of Poland,' and I didn't like hearing it. So I approached the gentleman to ask him why he said such things and his reaction was to punch me in the chest," Schudrich told The Associated Press.

"I was going to hit him back. But before I had a chance to hit him he sprayed me with some kind of spray — maybe pepper spray."

Schudrich said his eyes still burned from the spray but that he was otherwise uninjured. His attacker escaped.

Prime Minister Kazimierz Marcinkiewicz called Schudrich to express his regrets and "declare that there is no place for anti-Semitism," government spokesman Konrad Ciesiolkiewicz told the news agency PAP.

The attack is "especially painful because it happened during the visit of     Pope Benedict XVI to Poland, when the whole country is in prayer," Ciesiolkiewicz said.

Before World War II, Poland had a large Jewish community of about 3.5 million that was nearly wiped out in the Holocaust. Those who survived faced repression under communism, which ended in 1989. Today, the community is tiny.

The U.S. Ambassador to Poland, Victor Ashe, visited Schudrich on Sunday to express his sympathy and solidarity.

"There is no place for bigotry and all who abhor such intolerance must join together to condemn it. We must work to prevent re-occurrences," Ashe told the AP. He also said he appreciated the "seriousness" with which Polish authorities were treating the attack.

Police appealed to the public for help in finding the assailant, believed to be about 25. They said they believed they were making headway.

"The fact that it happened just as the pope is visiting Poland and going to Auschwitz means the attack could have had an anti-Semitic motive, that it was meant to tarnish the image of Poland," Interior Ministry spokesman Tomasz Sklodowski said.

Schudrich was among Jewish religious leaders who said Kaddish, or the Jewish prayer for the dead, during a ceremony led by the pope at the former Nazi death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau on Sunday.

Schudrich said he did not believe the attack was connected to the pope's visit. Instead he linked it to what he said was a rise of intolerance connected to a new governing coalition that includes the League of Polish Families, or LPR, a small right-wing party with ideological ties to a prewar anti-Semitic party and a radical youth wing.

"With the LPR in the government, ultra-rightists who felt somehow constrained in their behavior now feel they can do whatever they want," Schudrich said.

--------------------------------------------------

This just goes to show that Polacks are racist by nature. It may have something to do with the fact that they're white and/or Catholic. Disgusting motherfuckers. We should not allow any of these bastards into America. If they can't tolerate others, why should we tolerate them. Fuck CWalker and his family.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not sure if accusing racists of racism in a pseudo-subliminally racist way is making the world a less racist place. Is bigotry the answer to religious intolerance? I think not.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is bigotry the answer to religious intolerance? I think not.

CWalker thinks so, and he's a real American who believes others should be more like "Americans"... so I'm just being "civilized and progressive" here.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

^ this guy lol....

coola

there are racists there, skin-heads and such, but there are racists in every society.

and cwalker reps the U.S.A not Poland, you retard.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
. If they can't tolerate others, why should we tolerate them. Fuck CWalker and his family.

ahahahahhahahahahah im dyin here....ahaa
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

'EclipZe

lol there are so many foreign ppl in poland, and when i visited it i didn't see many skinheads and such, + ppl are friendly over there.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
lol there are so many foreign ppl in poland, and when i visited it i didn't see many skinheads and such, + ppl are friendly over there.

Dress as a religious Jew and visit Poland again!

Many holocaust remembrance delegations from Israel that go to Poland, to visit the Warsaw Concentration Camp, encounter anti-semites all the time.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"

;D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

'EclipZe

Many holocaust remembrance delegations from Israel that go to Poland, to visit the Warsaw Concentration Camp, encounter anti-semites all the time.

lol,

i didn't know they hated jews over thurr. how come? they used to have like 3.5 million jews there before WWII

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Poland's chief rabbi attacked - Polacks are disgusting racist pigs.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006, 11:33:40 AM »
Because Polacks are inherently racist.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006, 11:35:47 AM »
Because Polacks are inherently racist.

I'm Not :(, or maybe that's my dutch side

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 11:43:57 AM »
i think jml's feeling lost in the world again guys, lets excuse his blind a-rab anger

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 01:53:53 PM »
they used to have like 3.5 million jews there before WWII

All the more reason to hate them.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 04:45:54 PM »
i think jml's feeling lost in the world again guys, lets excuse his blind a-rab anger
first off jml isn't an a-rab ,go learn something. stop talking before i use some of my oil money to buy your trailer park cracker
United Arab States