Author Topic: Busta_Rhymes-The_Big_Bang-2006-RNS  (Read 7334 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Busta_Rhymes-The_Big_Bang-2006-RNS
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2006, 03:12:42 PM »
They re-used the "After You Die" hook.  It sounds a lot better, I wasn't really feelin it on the Rakim Track.

sounds way better on legends
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2006, 03:26:10 PM »
IMO the album has 5-6 classic tracks, and a couple very wack tracks. can't get into the timbaland track "get down", can't get into the latoya song either the beat souds off.. i thought missy was wack on her song. and i love my bitch is annoying.

on the otehr hand the song with stevie wonder is amazing, the song with raekwon aswell, loved it, the song with nas was good, new york shit good...

so yeah i kinda listen to half the tracks all the time and don't really lsiten to the rest.

wcsoldier

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2006, 08:40:12 AM »
I can listen to the album til track 12 (included) then I have to skip these two wack tracks.. to finish with Legends

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2006, 08:48:16 AM »
I can listen to the album til track 12 (included) then I have to skip these two wack tracks.. to finish with Legends

Same here, except that I like Get Down now.

wcsoldier

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2006, 08:58:22 AM »
^^^ I don' like Get down but to be honest I'll do it all is gettin on my nerves much more.. I can't play that song even if I'm busy to do sth and just have music in the background... Once again I'm dissapointed that Where's your money doesn't make the cut even if the song leaked for a while

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2006, 09:11:53 AM »
^^^ I don' like Get down but to be honest I'll do it all is gettin on my nerves much more.. I can't play that song even if I'm busy to do sth and just have music in the background... Once again I'm dissapointed that Where's your money doesn't make the cut even if the song leaked for a while

Wheres Your Money, Ill Hurt You, Touch It remix and one more track are gonna be on a bonus disc, so I heard

Jome

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »
IMO the album has 5-6 classic tracks, and a couple very wack tracks. can't get into the timbaland track "get down", can't get into the latoya song either the beat souds off.. i thought missy was wack on her song. and i love my bitch is annoying.

on the otehr hand the song with stevie wonder is amazing, the song with raekwon aswell, loved it, the song with nas was good, new york shit good...

so yeah i kinda listen to half the tracks all the time and don't really lsiten to the rest.

Co-sign.

Filler: In the ghetto, I love my bitch, They're out to get me, Get Down, I'll do it all.

Should have replaced them with tracks like: I'll hurt you, Up to no good, Rough around the edges, Where's your money, Touch it remix, High, or Knock You Out with Biggie.

mauzip

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2006, 04:12:17 PM »
Can someone explain me what on god's green earth makes someone feel I'll Hurt You?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2006, 07:34:25 PM »
^ Well what makes you not like it in the first place?

miskal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2006, 05:36:36 AM »
dayum! this album bananas..II bump this til i die motherfuckers!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2006, 06:28:25 AM »

Co-sign.

Filler: In the ghetto, I love my bitch, They're out to get me, Get Down, I'll do it all.

Should have replaced them with tracks like: I'll hurt you, Up to no good, Rough around the edges, Where's your money, Touch it remix, High, or Knock You Out with Biggie.

Youre crazy. In The Ghetto is some funky stuff, Busta rips it Theyre Out To Get Me and I kinda like Get Me Down and I Love My Bitch now, more happy tracks in contrast with the dark tracks. Wheres Your Money, Ill Hurt You and that Biggie track should definetly be on the album. Maybe theyre all on bouns disc along with Touch It Remix

wcsoldier

« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2006, 06:35:25 AM »
^^^^ Where did you hear about this bonus disc ? I don't see it mentioned somewhere..

wcsoldier

« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2006, 06:39:46 AM »

Co-sign.

Youre crazy. In The Ghetto is some funky stuff, Busta rips it Theyre Out To Get Me and I kinda like Get Me Down and I Love My Bitch now, more happy tracks in contrast with the dark tracks. Wheres Your Money, Ill Hurt You and that Biggie track should definetly be on the album. Maybe theyre all on bouns disc along with Touch It Remix
yep In the Ghetto is crazy imo  but I guess it's a hate it or love it type of track since opinions are very different on this joint

coola

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2006, 12:10:54 PM »
in the ghetto is dope.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2006, 12:26:44 PM »
in the ghetto is dope.

sounds very much like The Eastsidaz verse :D
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia