Author Topic: Busta_Rhymes-The_Big_Bang-2006-RNS  (Read 7374 times)

PLANT

Re: Busta_Rhymes-The_Big_Bang-2006-RNS
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2006, 02:09:56 PM »
in the ghetto is dope.

sounds very much like The Eastsidaz verse :D
yea thats the first thing I thougt when I heard it was that "Hey, tha Eastsidaz did this shit only with Kokane"
But both songs are dope.  When they play those trumpets it sounds so sick!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2006, 05:10:20 PM »
can someone tell me where this sample is from, that is used in cocaine and also as I believe in numerous other songs? it annoys me so much I just can't tell where exactly I know it form, hate that feeling in between knowing and not knowing  >:(

edit: thinking about it, I believe it's from dilated's worst comes to worst, tho I can't check on it since my computer got fucked and I lost all mp3s lol
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 05:14:12 PM by 7even says: Fuck what Simon says. »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2006, 06:23:18 PM »
This album is really bangin', and Busta is spittin' fire... it was worth the wait. The only track I don't like is "Get down"!

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2006, 04:16:39 AM »
I really feel that Outro  "Legend of the fall"  it's really dope
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Bomb-A®

« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2006, 06:23:38 AM »
after a couple spins i dont think the album si as good as yall are saying it is....the dre beats arent that special either

peace

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2006, 06:58:47 AM »
after a couple spins i dont think the album si as good as yall are saying it is....the dre beats arent that special either

peace

i agree, its a good album, but a lot of people are saying 'OMG THIS IS A CLASSIC!'
yeh its good not amazing though

I think the Eastsidaz flipped the Ghetto Life sample better than Busta, but they still don't have shit on the OG

Matty

« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2006, 07:05:47 AM »
you have a funny feeling this album could of been classic if busta and dre had full liscense to put whatever tracks they wanted on the final cut. ironic because busta said that was the reason that aftermath is so good for him but i guess he loves his bitch anyway.

Jome

« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2006, 06:21:39 PM »
Youre crazy. In The Ghetto is some funky stuff, Busta rips it Theyre Out To Get Me and I kinda like Get Me Down and I Love My Bitch now, more happy tracks in contrast with the dark tracks. Wheres Your Money, Ill Hurt You and that Biggie track should definetly be on the album. Maybe theyre all on bouns disc along with Touch It Remix

In The Ghetto - Maybe this would be a better track if Eastsidaz/Nate/Kokane's "Ghetto" didn't exist, because Nate & Kokane flipped that 100x times better than James.
They're out to get me - Sounds like a D-12 track, Busta got one of Denaun's throwaway beats, imo, not close to Denaun's best beats or concepts.
Get Down - Horrible Timbaland track, that's not something I say often, but this tracks sound unfinished.
I love my bitch - No comment.

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »
im feelin the denaun track a lot. sure not his best, but still hot. adds a certain flavor to the cd

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

soopa-man

« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2006, 07:29:35 PM »
Youre crazy. In The Ghetto is some funky stuff, Busta rips it Theyre Out To Get Me and I kinda like Get Me Down and I Love My Bitch now, more happy tracks in contrast with the dark tracks. Wheres Your Money, Ill Hurt You and that Biggie track should definetly be on the album. Maybe theyre all on bouns disc along with Touch It Remix

In The Ghetto - Maybe this would be a better track if Eastsidaz/Nate/Kokane's "Ghetto" didn't exist, because Nate & Kokane flipped that 100x times better than James.
They're out to get me - Sounds like a D-12 track, Busta got one of Denaun's throwaway beats, imo, not close to Denaun's best beats or concepts.
Get Down - Horrible Timbaland track, that's not something I say often, but this tracks sound unfinished.
I love my bitch - No comment.

Yo Nate and Koka were hella tight on "Ghetto" but you do know they were re-doing Rick James song "Ghetto Life" right?  Rick James sang his actual verses from his song on Busta's and its a classic song man, they flipped it differently but Rick James is tight homie...damn guess you never heard the OG he didnt have to flip anything he sang the original...

Agree about "Get Down" and "Do It ALL" and "I Love My Bitch"

But damn im surprised no one feels "Touch It" and "How We Do It Over Here" should have been left off too...those club joints are just boring and repetitve, Missy rhymes the same shit she does on hooks, the beat has energy nothing amazing but Busta could lived it more and just done more his style on it...theyre both practically the same song atleast one should hav been taken off...

The Predator

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2006, 10:14:34 PM »
After all the years Busta spent at Aftermath, all the hype, all the big producer names...

The big Bang did not Bang that hard.

Busta did not raise him game as expected.

The beats were okay.

Damn, why Missy gotta ruin that song? Busta had all that super budget and he gonna go get a ugly bitch who's rappin about her sex appeal! and how she likes to be touched here n there.....urghhhhhhh

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2006, 11:46:21 PM »
In the ghetto was the best song on there.

big bang is the best album of the yr so far.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2006, 01:31:46 AM »
After all the years Busta spent at Aftermath, all the hype, all the big producer names...

The big Bang did not Bang that hard.

Busta did not raise him game as expected.

The beats were okay.

Damn, why Missy gotta ruin that song? Busta had all that super budget and he gonna go get a ugly bitch who's rappin about her sex appeal! and how she likes to be touched here n there.....urghhhhhhh

Dont think so. Music wise it really is a bang imo. He got 8 Dre productions and the other producers did their thing too. This is definetly my fav album since a long time. If the tracks Ill Do It All and I Love My Bitch were left off, and Wheres Your Money and Imagine put on, this would be a classic.

They did fuck it up on the promotional thing though. Horible choices of singles. If it were up to me,,it would be like this:

Street single(no video) - Touch It
1st single - Over Here
2nd single - Benn Through The Storm
3rd single - Get Down or Get You Some or Dont Get Carried Away
4th singel - Ny Shit

He would sell a LOT.

mauzip

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2006, 03:47:19 AM »
Dont think so. Music wise it really is a bang imo. He got 8 Dre productions and the other producers did their thing too.

It's not like all Dr. Dre productions on The Big Bang are decent.

Get You Some -> 3/5
How We Do It Over Here -> 1.5/5
Been Through The Storm -> 4/5
In The Ghetto -> 4/5
Cocaina -> 3.5/5
Goldmine -> 5/5
Don't Get Carried Away -> 4/5 because of the chorus
Legend Of The Fall Offs -> 2/5

As you may notice the tracks Dr. Dre co-produced are his the best productions on the album, lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2006, 04:53:49 AM »
Dont think so. Music wise it really is a bang imo. He got 8 Dre productions and the other producers did their thing too.

It's not like all Dr. Dre productions on The Big Bang are decent.

Get You Some -> 3/5
How We Do It Over Here -> 1.5/5
Been Through The Storm -> 4/5
In The Ghetto -> 4/5
Cocaina -> 3.5/5
Goldmine -> 5/5
Don't Get Carried Away -> 4/5 because of the chorus
Legend Of The Fall Offs -> 2/5

As you may notice the tracks Dr. Dre co-produced are his the best productions on the album, lol

Its a matter of taste

Get You Some - 5/5
Over Here - 4/5
Been Through The Storm - 5/5
In The Ghetto - 4/5
Cocaine - 3/5
Goldmine -5/5
Dont Get Carried Away - 4/5
Legend - 3/5