Author Topic: Mobb Deep - Blood Money a Disappointment?  (Read 908 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mobb Deep - Blood Money a Disappointment?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 03:49:31 PM »
banks wouldnt sell if he wasnt wit Gunit, why do u kid yourself thinkin Gunit artists are talented, i mean im a game fan but i can honestly say banks can rhyme alright but still without 50 cent and eminem he wouldnt of sold as much. im jus waitin to see if game sells without 50 to back him up
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 03:56:24 PM »
buck is the only person in gunit that i respect. hes dope, and hes not a bitch. if anyone think buck is just a untalented poser its cus you hatin on gunit.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 07:43:12 PM »
that shit was a huge flop

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006, 07:26:17 AM »

I think Blood Money was in the 70's this week on the chart! Think of all of that promotion, money and hype that 50 put into Blood Money and the it didn't even go gold!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 07:33:50 AM »

I think Blood Money was in the 70's this week on the chart! Think of all of that promotion, money and hype that 50 put into Blood Money and the it didn't even go gold!

So ? The album was dope thats what matters.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 08:23:10 AM »

I agree, people who don't like G-Unit always say they are "sell outs" for doing commercial songs and shit, but when they don't come out with a catchy 1st single, and don't sell a lot, then they say "it didn't even go gold".
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 08:25:00 AM by Dargine »

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2006, 09:58:23 AM »

I agree, people who don't like G-Unit always say they are "sell outs" for doing commercial songs and shit, but when they don't come out with a catchy 1st single, and don't sell a lot, then they say "it didn't even go gold".

Exactly. Hating at its finest.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 11:29:08 AM »

Exactly. Hating at its finest.
They are just taking joy in G-unit's demise. If you didn't like a group would you...
a) Want them to put out wack music and sell a lot
b) Want them to put out wack music and not sell

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2006, 01:06:03 PM »
They are just taking joy in G-unit's demise. If you didn't like a group would you...
a) Want them to put out wack music and sell a lot
b) Want them to put out wack music and not sell

If I don't like a group I don't want them to put out wack music, that would be the reason I don't like them, but when they put some good music out after a while then I will like that, it's not about not liking a group, it's about not liking the music.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 01:16:07 PM »
it's not about not liking a group, it's about not liking the music.
That's what I ment.

herpes

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2006, 01:18:10 PM »
I dont know how people like this album, this is easily mobb deeps worst album.  How can anyone like this trash.  I havnt listend to this trash since the week is leaked on the net.  And this coming from probably the biggest mobb deep fan here.

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2006, 02:18:07 PM »
i like it, its pretty clean....i just have to listen to it like it's not mobb deep otherwise i'd hate it. sure its their worst out, but its still a pretty solid album. well mixed, good beats, umm, yeah thats about it.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2006, 04:12:57 PM »
That's what I ment.

So then you said, "If you didn't like some music would you:

1. Want bla bla
2. Want bla bla"

That just doesn't make sense. How could that be what you 'ment'?