Author Topic: Questions for those who aren't religious...  (Read 733 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Questions for those who aren't religious...
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 10:07:40 PM »
question 1: im always reflecting on my life and everything around me; long story short, i feel like right now is probably the worst time of my life where i feel as if im losing everybody and everything...and as much as i try to stay positive and try to make things positive, it tends to fuck things over even more

question 2: whatever i have left, i'm somewhat thankful for; thankful for my family (especially my nephew and neice) because they are what keep me somewhat motivated

question 3: i thank God for my family...everything else ive been thankful for has disappeared; i feel as if the more i rapy the worse things become

ill leave it at that

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Questions for those who aren't religious...
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 08:13:24 AM »
question 1: im always reflecting on my life and everything around me; long story short, i feel like right now is probably the worst time of my life where i feel as if im losing everybody and everything...and as much as i try to stay positive and try to make things positive, it tends to fuck things over even more

question 2: whatever i have left, i'm somewhat thankful for; thankful for my family (especially my nephew and neice) because they are what keep me somewhat motivated

question 3: i thank God for my family...everything else ive been thankful for has disappeared; i feel as if the more i rapy the worse things become
ill leave it at that

Damn. That sounds familiar.