Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6320 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 03:14:26 PM »
As someone who was once banned by Overseer, I think this was stupid. Dont try to control and censor people's thoughts. As long as he isn't flooding the board with new topics, I don't have a problem with him.

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 03:16:26 PM »
^

1) he has flooded the board with 'new' posts trying to cause fights.

2) he is disrupting other peoples posts with his vitriol.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 03:19:54 PM »
i have an equation to proove god doesnt exist

ihaveneverseenhimoranythinglikethat = god doesnt exist

and dont give me "BUT U CANT SEE THE WIND" bullshit, because i cant feel the wind blowing on my ballz when i stand naked at my window

Eihtball

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 03:21:22 PM »
I agree that maybe Infinite needs to spend some time away from this board if he can't do anything constructive except bash Christians (and I think we've all noticed hints of anti-Semitism in his posts as well).  It's one thing to talk about it, but Infinite is obviously trying to force his beliefs on us when we don't want to hear about it.  The number of topics he's made (and also hijacked) is ridiculous at this point...it's obvious cuzz has serious issues, and obviously, this board is just an outlet for him to lash out at those he feels have wronged him (Christians and Jews).  Oh, yeah, and his posts have become downright stupid, too, especially his recent praising of Lupe Fiasco simply because he's Muslim.

And Real American should also be banned.  He may not bash Muslims as much as Infinite bashes Christians, but he still does it frequently nonetheless, and he sounds far more ignorant when he does it ("Allah Akbar!")  At least with Infinite, it's understandable because he had a terrible childhood, while Real American simply sounds snide and malicious...he is clearly a bad person.

WestCoasta

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 03:22:15 PM »
u guys need to get more technical when you try to prove somethin
:o

read Infinite's posts and tell me that again.... this motherfucker NEVER proves shit, and when he is proved wrong he never replies back

what a clown, what a tool of Islam

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »

I agree with real american this is completely stupid, i dont agree at all with real americans views but banning someone for what they say, that is total bullshit.

Eihtball

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 03:29:04 PM »
u guys need to get more technical when you try to prove somethin and bring a strong argument rather than an ambiguous reference...

no he is not all right, he definitely has a cynical way of presenting arguments, but to claim bigotry is a longer jump

and i was just replying to 7's claim of proof, im sorry are the rules that strict in here??

LOL, homie, do you think anyone gone take you seriously when your username is "IslamInevitable"?

Infinite is definitely something of a bigot...I remember a topic where we were talking about BET and then he went off-topic and started talking about BET was owned by Jews and how that proved how Jews were evil.  He has also shown self-hatred for his own race, and when we asked him what was wrong with white folks, his reply to us was to listen to Ras Kass' "Nature of the Threat".

You're too new to this board to be telling us we're too hard on Infinite.  Get off his dick...the boy did something wrong, now let him suffer the consequences.

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 03:40:47 PM »

btw ya'll.. if you didn't know... infinite is from kansas or thereabouts.. this dude is posting from a kansas ip.. thats why i mentioned it...

god is in the details..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »
In Kansas they are really big on the intelligent design bullshit. Claiming evolution is crap and shit. Neo-conservative republican christians are taking it pretty far there, from what I've read. Maybe that is one reason why he hates christianity even more, I'd be pissed off too if my biology teacher tried to teach me that Darwin was completely wrong or some shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 03:51:18 PM »

flying spaghetti monster FTW

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 04:03:30 PM »
flying spaghetti monster FTW
I don't trust that Flying Spaghetti Monster or his noodly apendges. :oi:

Don Seer

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 04:04:24 PM »
 :pirate:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 04:08:44 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »
LOL, this isn't about censorship.  There's numerous Muslims / Christians / Atheists / Agnostics..etc on this board that speak their opinions all the time.   Thats what is great about this forum is there are literally thousands of people from all over the world that have common interests and also numerous differences.   When Bryan was chillin in TOT doing his thing, at least he was doing it in the designated place for such topics.  When he came into Outbound and started twisting threads into religious diatribe, it was REALLY annoying, and started affecting the quality of the board.  And that spawned several other topics in there that had people bashing Islam which was purely a product of Bryans actions.  IMO, that aspect had to stop.

There are a couple guys in here that I know are Muslims, and sometimes they post stuff that I agree with and some I don't.  But these particular guys don't usually bring their religious beliefs into the music sections of the board.  And that's the difference to me.  So don't be speaking on oppression and censorship cuz it clearly is not the scenario.

I def think it would do him some good to get away for a while, and I believe it was fully warrented.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 05:08:33 PM »
This is bullshit...He gets banned for speaking his thoughts. Censorship is a bitch...It's obvious that Overseer personally not liking him played part in his banning. In my opinion, you need to lighten up a whole lot. Nothing I read looked worthy of a banning to me...PeACe