Author Topic: Prosecutor Says Proof's Slaying Was Justified !!!!  (Read 1217 times)

coola

Re: Prosecutor Says Proof's Slaying Was Justified !!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 03:06:40 AM »
live by the gun, die by the gun.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 12:18:34 PM »
Sayin a death is justified? That's just fucked, the fuck up.

Um dude, next time a person shoots u in the head & stands over u about to shoot again, i will tell nobody to stop that person from shooting you. Thats what you are condoning if u dont think Proofs death was justified. What did u expect someone to do while he shootin yo cousin on the floor, tickle him or kiss his ass. Geezz some people really  ::)

'Um dude' you. I didn't say it under this circumstance. I said sayin A death is justified, is fucked up. :grumpy:

eNgIeS

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2006, 10:01:38 PM »

Um dude, next time a person shoots u in the head & stands over u about to shoot again, i will tell nobody to stop that person from shooting you. Thats what you are condoning if u dont think Proofs death was justified. What did u expect someone to do while he shootin yo cousin on the floor, tickle him or kiss his ass. Geezz some people really  ::)

'Um dude' you. I didn't say it under this circumstance. I said sayin A death is justified, is fucked up. :grumpy:

Um.....nnoooooooo.

Proof was shootin someone & standing over them, that makes his death justified. That isnt fucked up, its called reality

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 10:59:39 PM »
although IMO nobody "deserves" to die under any circumstances

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 10:16:37 AM »

Um.....nnoooooooo.

Proof was shootin someone & standing over them, that makes his death justified. That isnt fucked up, its called reality

your an idiot man....hes not sayin the act wasnt justified, hes sayin that death in anyway shouldnt be looked at as justified cause its death. People make mistakes, and usually you get to look at your mistake and learn from it and grow as a person but in proofs case he made a mistake but since he was killed he cant learn from his mistake its just final...so an act like this may be justified but death shouldnt be.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 11:12:02 AM »
Of course the defensive act was justified - but it still doesn't make it right to kill a man. Two men died in vain 'cause of that night.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 02:10:03 PM »
^ Thank Ya'll.

I didn't say what Proof did was right I SAID sayin a person's death is justified is wrong.

Prosecutor Says Proof's Slaying Was Justified
That's just wonderful.

So ummm you are an idiot man.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 02:24:06 PM »

No, you're just fucked up.  He was in the process of killing somebody.  YES, his death was justified.  If somebody's murdering ONE OF YOUR FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS in front of you, You have the justified right to KILL THEM. 

If you were murdering my brother in front of me, I WOULD KILL YOU.  BELIEVE THAT. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006, 02:32:59 PM »
What the fuck don't you people get? I WASN'T JUST COMMENTING ON PROOFS DEATH.

Don't know about ya'll but I think sayin a death is justified is messed up. Glad to see you think people dyin, like that, is just fine. Coming out wit some 'Oh he deserved to die' shit is fucked up, no matter who's fuckin fault it was.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006, 02:33:07 PM »

No, you're just fucked up.  He was in the process of killing somebody.  YES, his death was justified.  If somebody's murdering ONE OF YOUR FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS in front of you, You have the justified right to KILL THEM. 

If you were murdering my brother in front of me, I WOULD KILL YOU.  BELIEVE THAT. 

exactly..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 03:06:57 PM »
it was proof's fault...so i don't give a damn about him.  too bad for eminem.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006, 03:34:18 PM »

word

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2006, 05:26:55 PM »
What the fuck don't you people get? I WASN'T JUST COMMENTING ON PROOFS DEATH.

Don't know about ya'll but I think sayin a death is justified is messed up. Glad to see you think people dyin, like that, is just fine. Coming out wit some 'Oh he deserved to die' shit is fucked up, no matter who's fuckin fault it was.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.  If somebody was killing you, RIGHT NOW, would it be o.k., would I have your permission, to kill them and save your life? I guess not faggot.  Die early. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2006, 05:34:03 PM »
Your a complete dumbass!

That's got nothing to do with justification of death.  ::)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2006, 05:34:57 PM »

Amen. No death is justified, no matter the circumstance!