Author Topic: Evangelist and former actor Kirk Cameron from "Growing Pains"  (Read 280 times)

WestCoasta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCE4Tn1oiag&search=Kirk%20Cameron

YES!  another touchdown pass from the good book to the whitest man alive

J Bananas

Re: Evangelist and former actor Kirk Cameron from "Growing Pains"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 05:05:11 PM »
thanks kirk, you're a credit to jesus freaks everywhere. it sounds like he only joined up because he wanted to cover his bases in case there really was a god and he died so he wouldnt be in trouble.

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 10:40:54 PM »
haha I brought this shit up cuz I was watching "Best Week Ever" on VH1 and they had some shit about him

and he was at the promenade or somethin askin random people questions, then he'd start telling them what they are doing wrong and how their actions are sending them to hell

hell of a guy

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 11:42:54 PM »
haha I brought this shit up cuz I was watching "Best Week Ever" on VH1 and they had some shit about him

and he was at the promenade or somethin askin random people questions, then he'd start telling them what they are doing wrong and how their actions are sending them to hell

hell of a guy

LOL I had a situation similar to this with a dude I know. Gotta make another thread about it since it's kinda off topic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 12:04:26 AM »
i used to like this show
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll